Mera Peak Climbing
Mera Peak Climbing is the highest trekking peak of Nepal. It is a great option if you are looking to submit one of Nepal’s trekking peaks. This peak climbing offers unlimited mountaineering adventure. The usual route to this peak is directly through the Zatra la pass. It is a physically demanding snow trek with straightforward climbing. The peak climbing is situated on the edge of the Khumbu region which is dominated by Mt Everest. These peaks offer one of the finest views in the Himalayas one can see the 5 of the 6 tallest mountains in the world like Everest, Lhotse, Makalu, Kanchenjunga, and Cho Oyo. This peak climbing is suitable for all the fit trekker who dares to dream of standing on a Himalayan summit. It is an adventure peak with technical difficulties has stunning views of the world highest mountain which is above 8000m high. Island Peak Climbing, Lobuche Peak Climbing, Mera Peak Climbing these are Most Popular Trekking Peak Climbing in Nepal.
Mera Peak Climbing is a challenging peak climbing because of the elevations. This trek starts with a scenic flight from Kathmandu to Lukla and Lukla is known as the gateway of the Khumbu region. We don’t only pass through the beautiful Nepalese wilderness but also through quaint villages. Mera Peak Climbing It is also best for all the experienced trekkers looking for an exciting expedition style tented camping trek and climbing in Nepal. One trekker needs to have an excellent fitness and an extrovert sense of adventure for this peak climbing. The best season for this peak climbing is April to May and October to November. You will also venture through some beautiful forests, massive moraines, glacial lakes, and wonderful peaks. We customize the climbing tanning course covering various aspect of climbing techniques and skilled like glacier travel, rope fixing, ascending and descending. It is also the best option for that trekker who is an adventure seeker.
Day 01: Arrival in Katmandu TIA and transfer to hotel
Day 02: Full Sight Seeing in Kathmandu and Preparation trip
Day 03: Fly to Lukla, Acclimatization and Explore day (2800m)
Day 04: Trek to Chhutanga (3700m) 6 hours
Day 05: Trek to Chhatra La Pass (4600m) 7/8 hour
Day 06: Trek to Kothe (3,691m/12,109ft): 6-7 hours
Day 07: Trek to Thaknak (4,358m/14,297ft): 3-4 hours
Day 08: Trek to Khare (5,045m/16,486ft): 2-3 hours
Day 09: Khare: Acclimatization and pre-climb training
Day 10: Trek to Mera High Camp (5,780m/18,958ft): 6-7 hours
Day 11: Mera High Camp to Summit (6,461m/21,1907ft) and back to Khare (5045m/16,547ft): 8-9 hours
Day 12: Trek to Kothe (3600m/11808ft): 4-5 hours
Day 13: Trek to Thuli Kharka (4,300 m/14,107ft): 5-6 hours
Day 14: Trek to Lukla via Zatrwa La passes: 6-7 hours
Day 15: Fly to Kathmandu 30 minute flight
Day 01: Arrive at Kathmandu
A delegate will be meet you at the arrival gate of Tribhuwan international airport then you will transfer to the hotel which you have chosen for relax and freshen up. In the evening we will have our welcome dinner with you and your trekking guide.
Day 02: Sightseeing in Kathmandu
The second day of our trekking we will be taken for a full day sightseeing tour around Kathmandu valley after having breakfast. In this day we will visit center of pilgrimage Pashupatinath temple and Swaymbunath which are enlisted in UNESCO world heritage sites. After sightseeing we come back to hotel.
Day 03: Flight from Kathmandu to Lukla and Paiya
After having breakfast in the morning the guide will take you towards Tribhuvan international airport flying for about 35 minutes enjoying beautiful views of the middle hills and mountain of Nepal and we land lukla. After reaching lukla we will slowly start our trekking towards Paiya which takes almost 3 to 4 hours to reach Paiya from lukla which is at the height of 2730 meter from the sea level and spends one night in this place.
Day 04: Paiya to Panggom
After having breakfast early in the morning we will slowly start our trekking towards Panggom after spending one night in Paiya. It takes almost 5 to 6 hour to reach Panggom from Paiya which lies at the height 2846 meter from the sea level and spend one night in Panggom.
Day 05: Panggom to Ningsow
After having breakfast early in the morning we will slowly start our trekking towards Nimgsow village after spending one night in Panggom. We have to cross many villages and rivers before reaching the Ningsow village and it takes almost 4 to 5 hours to reach Nimgsow from Panggom which lies at the height of 2863 meter from the sea level and spend one night in this place.
Day 06: Ningsow to Chhatra Khola
After having breakfast early in the morning we will slowly start our trekking towards Chhatra khola after spending one night in Ningsow. It takes almost 7 to 8 hours to reach Chhatra khola from Nimgsow which lies at the height of 2800 meter from the sea level and we will spend one night in the Chhatra khola village.
Day 07: Chhatra Khola to Kothe
After having breakfast early in the morning we will slowly start our trekking towards Kothe village after spending one night in Chhatra khola. We cross bridge over the Sanu khola before reaching in Khothe village and we will spend one night is this valley.
Day 08: Kothe to Thaknak
After having breakfast early in the morning we will slowly start our trekking towards Thaknak after spending one night in Kothe village. It takes almost 3 to 4 hours to reach Thaknak from Kothe which lies at the height 4358 meter from the sea level and we will spend one night in this village.
Day 09: Thaknak to Khare
After having breakfast early in the morning we will slowly start our trekking towards Khare after spending one night in Thaknak. This route offers us the wonderful views of Charpate Himal and it takes almost 2 to 3 hours to reach Khare from Thaknak which lies at the height of 5045 meter from the sea level and we will spend one night in this village.
Day 10: Acclimatization in Khare
Today we don’t start our trekking because this day is for training day before climbing. The training will include learning the best technique to use the rope for climbing up and down and spend one night in the Khare.
Day 11: Khare to Mera High Camp
After having breakfast early in the morning we will slowly start our trekking towards Mera high camp after spending one night in khare. It takes almost 6 to 7 hours to reach Mera high camp from Khare which lies at the height of 5780 meter from the sea level and spend one night in this place.
Day 12: Mera High Camp to Summit and back to Khare
After having breakfast early in the morning we will slowly start our trekking towards to summiting Mera High camp after spending one night in Mera high camp. After summiting Mera high camp we will slowly came back towards Khare which takes almost 8 to 9 hours to come back Khare from Mera high camp which lies at the height of 5045 meter from the sea level and spend one night in the Khare village.
Day 13: Khare to Kothe
After having breakfast early in the morning we will slowly start our trekking towards Kothe after spending one night in Khare. It takes almost 4 to 5 hours to reach Kothe from Khare which lies at 3600 meter from the sea level and spend one night in this village.
Day 14: Kothe to Thuli Kharka
After having breakfast early in the morning we will slowly start our trekking towards Thuli Kharka after spending one night in Kothe. We pass through the lush forest of Rhododendron and we keep walking until we reach in Thuli Kharka and spend one night in Thuli Kharka.
Day 15: Thuli Kharka to Lukla via Zatrwa La passes
After having breakfast early in the morning we will slowly start our trekking lukla by using the route of Zatrwa la passes after spending one night in Thuli Kharka. It takes almost 6 to 7 hours to reach lukla from thuli kharka and spend one night in Lukla.
Day 16: Fly to Kathmandu
We will come back to Kathmandu valley by flying from the lukla airport. After reaching in the Kathmandu valley you will transfer to the hotel and take some rest and evening walk in the Thamel bazaar.
Day 17: Final departure
We will proudly drop you to the airport to catch your flight back to your home.
- Airport / Hotel / Airport pick up and Drop by private car/van/bus.
- Hotel In Kathmandu: 2 Nights standard accommodation in Katmandu. The hotel is very clean, 24 hour hot shower, TV, free WI-FI and best location in Thamel city center.
- Both Way Domestic Air Ticket Kathmandu to Lukla and Lukla to Kathmandu
- You’re Meal in During the Trekking as Your standard meals (3 times a day Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner with cup of tea of Coffee).
- Arun Valley National Park Permit
- $ 250 Per Person Special Climbing Permit.
- $ 300 Climbing Sherpa Per Person his climbing fee, insurance, equipment, food, accommodation etc.
- $ 500 Garbage Deposit.
- Climbing Gear as Harness, figure Eight, Rope, Snow bar
- 2 night full board Camp site at Base Camp
- Accommodation in Trekking: All accommodations in lodge/tea houses during the treks.
- Trekking Guide: An experienced, helpful, friendly and English speaking Trekking Guide. His well- paid salary, meals, accommodation insurance etc.
- Trekking Porter: porters (1 porter for 2 peoples). Salary, Food, Drinks, Accommodation, Transportation.
- Arrangement of Emergency Helicopter service which will be paid by your Travel insurance company.
- Medical supplies (first aid kit will be available).
- All government taxes.
- Service charge.
- Nepal entry visa fee (you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport - Katmandu).
- Your Travel and rescue insurance.
- Personal Climbing Equipment as boots, Helpmate, Ice Exes
- Food in city Kathmandu (Also arrive early from mountain than our Itinerary.
- Your personal expenses. (Phone call, Laundry service, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porter, bottle of water or hot water, shower etc.)
- The entire alcoholic drinks and bar bills.
- Trekking Equipment: Sleeping bag, down jackets, and walking stick
- International airfare and airport departure tax.
- Extra Hotel accommodation in Kathmandu because of Early arrive or late departure. Early arrive from mountain (due to any reason) than the schedule Itinerary.
- Tips for the guide and porter.
There are many type of multiple trekking routes and selected depend on high altitude and Necessary Equipment. but all list Items area here.
- Tent (necessary for treks with camping)
- Sleeping bag (–15° bag will suffice on most treks)*
- Sleeping pad
- Silk liner
- Backpack (size depends on whether or not you have porters)
- Hiking boots* (break them in beforehand)
- Camp shoes (your reward after a long day)
- Wool socks (bring a few pairs of varying thickness)
- Lightweight trekking pants
- Trekking shorts
- T-Shirts (lightweight wool is great)
- Long underwear/Wool thermals
- Waterproof jacket and pants
- Heavyweight pants for high elevations (also good for camp)
- Heavy down jacket (can be rented in Kathmandu)
- Winter hat
- Winter gloves
- Water purification (pump, tablets, or Steris Pen; bring from home)
- Water bottles (at least 3 liters total capacity)
- Baseball cap (the sun is strong at all elevations)
- Hiking poles (lessen the impact on your joints)
- Sunglasses (essential when you cross snow line)
- Head lamp with extra batteries
- Reading materials (Kindle may be best)
- Journal and pens
- Camera with extra batteries
- Day pack (for your rain jacket, snacks, camera, etc.)
- Heavy-duty duffle bag (preferred by porters)
- Gators (many people wear them but they are not mandatory)
- Sun screen
- Hand sanitizer
- Toiletries (toothbrush, toothpaste, deodorant, floss, etc.)
- Biodegradable bar soap
- Face/body wipes
- Biodegradable washing liquid
- Throat lozenges, lip balm
- Medications (Ibuprofen, others if necessary)
- Duct tape (fixes just about everything, at least temporarily. To avoid carrying an entire roll wraps the desired amount around a pencil)
- First aid kit (with moleskin for blisters)
- Extra passport photos and photocopies of your passport
According to actual official Itinerary and cost if any thing will adding date or staff, or condition bad weather take helicopter, Rescue about these thing the price will be adding.
If you have any more day extra we will organized different type of Activities as Mountain Flight, Helicopter, Jungle Safari, River Rafting, Bungee Jump, and Many other programs.