Everest View Trek
Everest View Trek is one of the short tea houses trekking holidays in the Everest Region of Nepal which is also known as the Tengboche trek. We will trek through the Sherpa capital of Namche through blooming color of Sherpa village, Buddhist monasteries, and Sagarmatha national park with various species of wild birds and animals including flora and fauna. This trekking is a perfect lower altitude trekking in short and limits time. The trek offers really superb views of the world highest mountain like Mt Everest, Lhotse, Thamserku, Ama Dablam and many other flurries of snow peaks. This trek gives us great introductions to Sherpa lifestyle, country culture along with fine mountain views. During the trekking, you will get great opportunity to experience the lifestyle of culturally rich Sherpa people and their helpful nature that possess an outstanding skill of climbing the high mountain. The last destination of this trekking route is Tengboche.
Everest View Trek is also popularly known as the Everest view trek which is start from Lukla. It is an excellent package to view the mountain vistas. Exploring the tiny Himalayan settlements and enjoy the colourful festivals. This trekking suited for that trekker who doesn’t have any long time in the high mountain but they really want to see the world highest peak. The elder people are also joining this trekking with no experiences. The best season to having trekking is March to May and September to December and in the spring season when having trekking in this region we see all the forest red because of rhododendron tree which is bloom in this time. It is situated at the heart of the Everest dotted with the innocent Sherpa community. Everest Panorama Trek goes through the Rhododendron forest. We will know about the Tibetan Buddhist culture which is highly practised in this region of Nepal. Local Trekking Agency in Nepal and Well Trained Mountain Guide in Nepal. This trekking trail is one of the pleasure trekking routes of the Everest region.
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu TIA and transfer to hotel
Day 02: Kathmandu valley sightseeing
Day 03: Flight from Kathmandu to Lukla 30 minute and Phakding (2650m) 3/4 hrs
Day 04: Trek from Phakding to Namche Bazaar (3440m) 6 hrs
Day 05: Acclimatize at Namche Bazaar
Day 06: Trek from Namche to Tengboche (3890m) 5 hrs
Day 07: Trek from Tengboche to Namche Bazaar (3535m) 5 hrs
Day 08: Trek from Namche to Lukla (2850m) 6 hrs
Day 09: Flight from Lukla to Kathmandu 30 minute and transfer to hotel
Day 10: Final International Departure
Day 01: Arrive at Kathmandu
A delegate will be meet you at the arrival gate of Tribhuwan international airport then you will transfer to the hotel which you have chosen for relax and freshen up. In the evening we will have our welcome dinner with you and your trekking guide.
Day 02: Sightseeing in Kathmandu
The second day of our trekking we will be taken for a full day sightseeing tour around Kathmandu valley after having breakfast. In this day we will visit center of pilgrimage Pashupatinath temple and Swaymbunath which are enlisted in UNESCO world heritage sites. After sightseeing we come back to hotel.
Day 03: Flight from Kathmandu to Lukla and Phakding
After having breakfast in the morning the guide will take you towards Tribhuvan international airport flying for about 35 minutes enjoying beautiful views of the middle hills and mountain of Nepal and we land lukla. After reaching lukla we will slowly start our trekking towards Phakding which takes almost 3 to 4 hours to reach Phakding from lukla which is at the height of 2610 meter fom the sea level and spends one night in this place.
Day 04: Trek from Phakding to Namche Bazaar
After having breakfast in the morning we will slowly starts our trek towards Namche bazaar after spending one night in the Phakding. It takes almost 5 to 6 hours to reach Namche Bazaar from Phakding which lies at the height of 3440m from the sea level and spend overnight in Namche bazaar.
Day 05: Acclimatize at Namche Bazaar
Today we don’t start our trekking because today is for rest. We will hike up the syangboche airport and the Everest views hotel which is one of the highest placed hotels of the world and day and hike one of the hiking destinations in the area and back to the hotel and spend overnight in the namche bazaar.
Day 06: Trek from Namche to Tengboche
After having breakfast in the morning we will slowly starts our trek towards Tengboche after spending one night in the Namche bazaar. It takes almost 6 hours to reach Tengboche from Namche bazaar which lies at the height of 3860 meter from the sea level and spend overnight in this place.
Day 07: Trek from Tengboche to Namche Bazaar
After having breakfast we will start our trekking come downward to the Namche bazaar after spending one night in the Tenboche. We get an opportunity to see the beautiful views of mountain and natural beauty of the nature while doing trekking in this route and spend overnight in the namche bazaar.
Day 08: Trek from Namche to Lukla
After having breakfast we will start our trekking come downward to the lukla after spending one night in the Namche bazaar. It takes almost 6 hours to reach lukla from the Namche bazaar which is at the height 2804 meter from the sea level and spend overnight in lukla.
Day 09: Flight from Lukla to Kathmandu
We will come back to Kathmandu valley by flying from the lukla airport. After reaching in the Kathmandu valley you will transfer to the hotel and take some rest and evening walk in the Thamel bazaar.
Day 10: final departure
We will proudly drop you to the airport to catch your flight back to your home.
Everest view trek, What's Included
- Flight ticket Kathmandu to Lukla/ Lukla to kathamndu
- 7 days adventure in mountains
- 5 of days which included 3 meal a day with hot drinks
- 2 Breakfast in Kathamandu
- All grounded transportation
- 2 night accommodation in kathamandu
- Accommodation while trekking
- Trekking permit and TIMS.
- Fully- licensed, English speaking Guide
- Farewell Dinner
- Local and government taxes
- Porter service
- Meals and Accommodation in Kathmandu
- Deserts (cakes, bakes and pies)
- Additional size of Pots Hot Drinks
- Bottled drinks
- Boiled water
- Electronic device re-charge
- Hot shower
- On the trekking Wi- Fi
- Personal expenses any type
- Travel insurance and evacuation insurance
- Tipping for Guide and Porter
There are many type of multiple trekking routes and selected depend on high altitude and Necessary Equipment. but all list Items area here.
- Tent (necessary for treks with camping)
- Sleeping bag (–15° bag will suffice on most treks)*
- Sleeping pad
- Silk liner
- Backpack (size depends on whether or not you have porters)
- Hiking boots* (break them in beforehand)
- Camp shoes (your reward after a long day)
- Wool socks (bring a few pairs of varying thickness)
- Lightweight trekking pants
- Trekking shorts
- T-Shirts (lightweight wool is great)
- Long underwear/Wool thermals
- Waterproof jacket and pants
- Heavyweight pants for high elevations (also good for camp)
- Heavy down jacket (can be rented in Kathmandu)
- Winter hat
- Winter gloves
- Water purification (pump, tablets, or Steris Pen; bring from home)
- Water bottles (at least 3 liters total capacity)
- Baseball cap (the sun is strong at all elevations)
- Hiking poles (lessen the impact on your joints)
- Sunglasses (essential when you cross snow line)
- Head lamp with extra batteries
- Reading materials (Kindle may be best)
- Journal and pens
- Camera with extra batteries
- Day pack (for your rain jacket, snacks, camera, etc.)
- Heavy-duty duffle bag (preferred by porters)
- Gators (many people wear them but they are not mandatory)
- Sun screen
- Hand sanitizer
- Toiletries (toothbrush, toothpaste, deodorant, floss, etc.)
- Biodegradable bar soap
- Face/body wipes
- Biodegradable washing liquid
- Throat lozenges, lip balm
- Medications (Ibuprofen, others if necessary)
- Duct tape (fixes just about everything, at least temporarily. To avoid carrying an entire roll wraps the desired amount around a pencil)
- First aid kit (with moleskin for blisters)
- Extra passport photos and photocopies of your passport
According to actual official Itinerary and cost if any thing will adding date or staff, or condition bad weather take helicopter, Rescue about these thing the price will be adding.
If you have any more day extra we will organized different type of Activities as Mountain Flight, Helicopter, Jungle Safari, River Rafting, Bungee Jump, and Many other programs.