Manaslu Circuit Trek
Manaslu Circuit Trek provides great views of some of the highest mountains in the world. This trekking is also becoming the best alternative of the classic Annapurna circuit Trek due to the road construction in the some section of the Annapurna region so it is the wonder that hundreds and thousands of people from all over the world visit Nepal every trekking season to experience a trip that allows them to experience a beautiful mixture of nature, culture, art, and adventure. This trekking is well known as the most loved trail in Nepal’s Himalayan landscape. During the trekking time, we get to infinitesimal at the splendid views of the Mt Manaslu which is the eighth tallest mountain in the world having a height above eight thousand. It is also part of the great Himalayan trails. Nepal is a famous trekking destination now that allows tourists to enjoy the diverse terrain along with its variety of flora and fauna, it wasn’t always so.
Manaslu Circuit Trek is a quite challenging trekking route of Nepal’s trekking destinations. This trekking is suitable for those trekkers who are looking for challenging but less trodden trekking in Nepal. This trekking is one of the best treks known for its respite and preservation. It is located near to the border of Nepal alongside Tibet. Manaslu Circuit Trek involves walking on mountain trails and is within the capabilities of people with good cardiac fitness. The best season for having trekking in Nepal, this season is March to April and October to November. The trek begins from Kathmandu valley with the sightseeing of the UNESCO world heritage sites. The trekking in this region is a natural habitat for many elusive wild animals including the snow leopard, grey wolf, musk deer, Himalayan Thar, and blue sheep, Keep your eyes open. The route is famous for its high altitude glacier lakes, fascinating flora and fauna, cultural diversity and richness.
Day 01: Arrive at Kathmandu TIA and transfer to hotel
Day 02: sightseeing of Kathmandu valley
Day 3: Drive from Kathmandu to Sotikhola [710m/2328 ft] 8 – 9 hours
Day 4: Soti Khola – Maccha Khola [900m/2952 ft]: 6 – 7 hours
Day 5: Maccha Khola -Jagat [1410m/ 4625 ft]: 6 – 7 hrs
Day 6: Jagat – Deng [1,804m/5917 ft]: 6 – 7 hrs
Day 7: Deng – Namrung [2630m/8626ft]: 6 – 7 hrs
Day 8: Namrung – Samagaon [3530m/11,578 ft]: 6-7 hours
Day 9: Samagaon – Pungyen gompa – Samagaon: 6 – 7 hours exploration
Day 10: Samagaon – Samdo [3860m/12,660 ft]: 4 – 5 hours
Day 11: Rest Day in Samdo
Day 12: Samdo – Dharamsala/Larkya B. C. [4460m/14, 628 ft]: 4 – 5 hours
Day 13: Dharamsala – Larkya la [5160m/16, 924 ft] – Bimthang [3720m/12, 201 ft]: 8 – 9 hours
Day 14: Bimthang – Tilije [2300m/7544ft]: 5 – 6 hours
Day 15: Tilije – Tal [1700m/5576 ft]: 5 – 6 hours (1700)
Day 16: Tal – Syange [1080m/3542 ft]: 6 – 7 hrs
Day 17: Syange – Kathmandu: 8-9 hours
Day 18: Final International Departure
Day 01: Arrive at Kathmandu
A delegate will be meet you at the arrival gate of Tribhuwan international airport then you will transfer to the hotel which you have chosen for relax and freshen up. In the evening we will have our welcome dinner with you and your trekking guide.
Day 02: Sightseeing in Kathmandu
The second day of our trekking we will be taken for a full day sightseeing tour around Kathmandu valley after having breakfast. In this day we will visit center of pilgrimage Pashupatinath temple and Swaymbunath which are enlisted in UNESCO world heritage sites. After sightseeing we come back to hotel.
Day 3: Drive from Kathmandu to Sotikhola
After having breakfast in the morning we will slowly start our trekking towards Sotikhola after spending one night in Kathmandu valley. To reach Sotikhola we will be driving on a paved road from Kathmandu to Dhading bensi and Dhading Bensi to Arughat. After reaching Arughat we will slowly walk towards Sotikhola and spend overnight in this village.
Day 4: Soti Khola - Maccha Khola
After having breakfast in the morning we will slowly starts our trekking towards Maccha khola after spending one night in soti khola. While doing trekking in this region we will passes through the beautiful sal forest and then climb onto ridge above huge rapids on the bhudi Ghandaki and spend one night in this place.
Day 5: Maccha Khola -Jagat
After having breakfast in the morning we will slowly start our trekking towards Jagat after spending one night in Maccha khola. We will climb on a wide, well crafted staircase, then across a landslide and over a ridge to Dobhan and spend overnight in this village.
Day 6: Jagat - Deng
After spending one night in the Jagat we will slowly start our trekking towards Deng after having breakfast in the morning. While doing trekking in this route we will pass through bamboo forest to the Deng khola and we will spend one night in Deng.
Day 7: Deng - Namrung
After having breakfast in the morning we will slowly start our trekking towards Namrung after spending one night in Deng. This place is the best viewpoint for siring and Ganesh Himal as well as Mt Himal chuli and we will spend one night in this place.
Day 8: Namrung – Samagaon
After having breakfast in the morning we will slowly start our trekking towards Sama gaon after spending one night in the Namruing. We get an opportunity to explore many beautiful places and we get chance to wonderful views of mountain and our today trekking will end in Samagaon and spend overnight in this place.
Day 9: Samagaon - Pungyen gompa - Samagaon
After spending one night in Samagaon we will slowly starts our trekking towards Pungyen Gompa and explor this place whole day and in the evening time we will come back return to Samagaon and we will spend one night in this place.
Day 10: Samagaon - Samdo
After having breakfast in the morning we will slowly starts our trekking towards Samdo after spending one night in Samagaon. We will pass through the Kani then we can find Samdo and we will spend one night in this place or this village.
Day 11: Rest Day in Samdo
This day is for rest so we don’t start our trekking. At the day time we will go to see the view points and we pass through many seasonal herding settlements called doksas and sight some beautiful mountain and birds. And we came back to hotel or in Samdo and spend one night in this place.
Day 12: Samdo - Dharamsala/Larkya B. C.
After having breakfast in the morning we will slowly start our trekking towards Dharamsala after spending one night in Samdo. We will pass through many beautiful place of this route we continues our trekking until we reach Dharamsala and we will spend one night in this place.
Day 13: Dharamsala - Larkya la - Bimthang
After spending one night in Dharamsala we will slowly start our trekking towards Larkya after having breakfast in the morning. After reaching Larkya we will slowly starts our trekking Bimthang and we can see many beautiful places of this route and we will one night in Bimthang.
Day 14: Bimthang - Tilije
After having breakfast in the morning we will slowly starts our trekking towards Tilije after spending one night in Bimthang. The trails comes off the ridge in a big, sweeping arc to the river bank at 2580 meter we will slowly walk towards Tilije and spend one night in this place.
Day 15: Tilije - Tal
After spending one night in Tilije we will slowly starts our trekking towards Tal after having breakfast in the morning. We will pass through the beautiful village and climb over a small ridge and enjoy the stone paved trails and we will spend one night in Tal.
Day 16: Tal - Syange
After spending one night in Tal we will slowly start our trekking towards Syange after having breakfast in the morning. We pass through the rhododendron and pine forest towards Syange and spend one night in this village.
Day 17: Syange - Kathmandu
After spending one night in Syange we will slowly start our trekking towards Kathmandu after having breakfast in the morning. We also drive by some beautiful villages with farming terraces on both sides of the roads. After reaching in Kathmandu we will spend some time Thamel.
Day 18: Final departure
We will proudly drop you to the airport to catch your flight back to your home.
Manasolu Trek , What's Included
- Tourist bus from kathamndu to pokhara
- 17 days adventure in mountains
- 14 of days which included 3 meal a day with hot drinks
- 2 Breakfast in Kathamandu/ 1 breakfast in pokhara
- All grounded transportation
- 2 night accommodation in kathamandu
- 1 night accommodation in Pokhara
- Accommodation while trekking
- Trekking permit and TIMS
- Fully- licensed, English speaking Guide
- Farewell Dinner
- Local and government taxes
- Porter service
- Nepal entry visa fee (you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport - Katmandu).
- Your Travel and rescue insurance.
- Food in city as Katmandu and Pokhara. (Also arrive early from mountain than our Itinerary.
- Your personal expenses. (Phone call, Laundry service, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porter, bottle of water or hot water, shower etc.)
- The entire alcoholic drinks and bar bills.
- Trekking Equipment: Sleeping bag, down jackets, and walking stick
- International airfare and airport departure tax.
- Extra Hotel accommodation in Kathmandu because of Early arrive or late departure. Early arrive from mountain (due to any reason) than the schedule Itinerary.
- Tips for the guide and porter.
There are many type of multiple trekking routes and selected depend on high altitude and Necessary Equipment. but all list Items area here.
- Tent (necessary for treks with camping)
- Sleeping bag (–15° bag will suffice on most treks)*
- Sleeping pad
- Silk liner
- Backpack (size depends on whether or not you have porters)
- Hiking boots* (break them in beforehand)
- Camp shoes (your reward after a long day)
- Wool socks (bring a few pairs of varying thickness)
- Lightweight trekking pants
- Trekking shorts
- T-Shirts (lightweight wool is great)
- Long underwear/Wool thermals
- Waterproof jacket and pants
- Heavyweight pants for high elevations (also good for camp)
- Heavy down jacket (can be rented in Kathmandu)
- Winter hat
- Winter gloves
- Water purification (pump, tablets, or Steris Pen; bring from home)
- Water bottles (at least 3 liters total capacity)
- Baseball cap (the sun is strong at all elevations)
- Hiking poles (lessen the impact on your joints)
- Sunglasses (essential when you cross snow line)
- Head lamp with extra batteries
- Reading materials (Kindle may be best)
- Journal and pens
- Camera with extra batteries
- Day pack (for your rain jacket, snacks, camera, etc.)
- Heavy-duty duffle bag (preferred by porters)
- Gators (many people wear them but they are not mandatory)
- Sun screen
- Hand sanitizer
- Toiletries (toothbrush, toothpaste, deodorant, floss, etc.)
- Biodegradable bar soap
- Face/body wipes
- Biodegradable washing liquid
- Throat lozenges, lip balm
- Medications (Ibuprofen, others if necessary)
- Duct tape (fixes just about everything, at least temporarily. To avoid carrying an entire roll wraps the desired amount around a pencil)
- First aid kit (with moleskin for blisters)
- Extra passport photos and photocopies of your passport
According to actual official Itinerary and cost if any thing will adding date or staff, or condition bad weather take helicopter, Rescue about these thing the price will be adding.
If you have any more day extra we will organized different type of Activities as Mountain Flight, Helicopter, Jungle Safari, River Rafting, Bungee Jump, and Many other programs.