Helambu Circuit Trek
Helambu Circuit Trek is also known as the Yolmo Heritage. This trek is easy to get from Kathmandu. The trek offers a fascinating combination of natural beauty and culture riches. The great scenery at the border with Tibet and the monasteries make to the region an awesome experience. In the time of trekking, we have to pass through the regal rainfall, bamboo forest, and rhododendron trees and green hills in lower parts and snowed covered Himalayans upper part make this hike. During the trip, we will visit the home of Tamang and Sherpa tribes. It is the best trip for that trekker who has not enough time to spend in Nepal and wants to explore Nepal’s beauty. The best thing is about this trekking is the lack of crowds, allowing you to commune with nature and real experience with the local culture. The region is very much famous for Thanka arts. The Short Hiking Connected with Langtang Gosaikunda Lake and top Helmu Sherpa Melanchi Gaun, Tarke Ghyang and Shermanthang.
Helambu Circuit Trek begins with a drive to sundial from Kathmandu and after an hour the walks start and arrive Shivapuri national park. This trek gives a great opportunity to experiences green landscape and the Yolmo culture. If you are searching for a new attractive and easily accessible destination, then this trek is the best one. Helambu Circuit Trek passes through the thick mountain forests with great Himalayan views and towards the end of the trip. You will also trek through some beautiful rice terraces and a number Buddhist monasteries. The local people of Langtang upper part are originally from Tibet. The best season for doing trekking in this region from March to April and September to November. The trek starting up to ending the trek offers great Himalayans, terraced fields, green beauties, and traditional cultures. This trekking area is close to Kathmandu valley and easy access with low elevation. Adventure Everest Team has Expert Trekking Guide and Local Favour Organize Helambu Trekking in Nepal.
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu TIA and transfer to hotel
Day 2: Sightseeing in Kathmandu Valley
Day 03: Drive to Sundarijal 1 hours & trek to Chisapani (2100m) 5 hours
Day 04: Trek from Chisopani to Kutumsang (2500m) 6 hours
Day 05: Trek from Kutumsang to Thadepati (3600m) 6 hours
Day 06: Trek to Tarkeghyang (2500m) 6 hours
Day 07: Trek to Sermathang (2400m) 4 hours
Day 08: Trek to Malemchi Pool Bazaar 5 hours and Drive to Kathmandu 3 hours
Day 09: Final International departure
Day 01: Arrive at Kathmandu
A delegate will be meet you at the arrival gate of Tribhuwan international airport then you will transfer to the hotel which you have chosen for relax and freshen up. In the evening we will have our welcome dinner with you and your trekking guide.
Day 02: Sightseeing in Kathmandu
The second day of our trekking we will be taken for a full day sightseeing tour around Kathmandu valley after having breakfast. In this day we will visit center of pilgrimage Pashupatinath temple and Swaymbunath which are enlisted in UNESCO world heritage sites. After sightseeing we come back to hotel.
Day 03: Drive to Sundarijal & trek to Chisapani
After having breakfast in the morning we will slowly starts our trekking towards sundarijal after spending one night in the Kathmandu valley. After reaching in the sundarijal we will trek to chisapani. It is lies into the Shivapur national park which takes 1 hour to reach Sundarijal and 4 hours to reach chisapani from the Kathmandu valley and spend overnight in this place.
Day 04: Trek from Chisopani to Kutumsang
After having breakfast in the morning we will slowly start our trekking towards Kutumsang after spending overnight in the Chisapani. In the route we will enjoy the wonderful views of the Langtang Mountain which takes almost 7 hours to reach Kutumsang from the Chisapani which lies at the height of 2446m from the sea level and spend one night in this place.
Day 05: Trek from Kutumsang to Thadepati
After having breakfast in the morning we will slowly start our trekking towards Thadepati after spending overnight in the Kutumsang. It takes almost 6 hours to reach Thadepati from Kutumsang which is lies at the height of 3650m from the sea level and stay overnight in this place.
Day 06: Trek to Tarkeghyang
After spending one night in the Thadepati we will slowly start our trekking towards Tarke Gyang after having breakfast in the morning. It takes almost 6 hours from the Thadepati to reach Tarke Gyang which lies at the height of 2590m from the sea level and spend overnight in this village.
Day 07: Trek to Sermathang
After spending one night in the Tarke Gyang we will slowly start our trekking towards Sermathang after having breakfast in the morning. The people of this village practice Drukpa kagyu Buddhism as the same as the national religion of Bhutan and it takes almost 3 to 4 hours to reach Sermathang from the Tarke Gyang which lies at the height of 2610m from the sea level and spend one night in this place.
Day 08: Trek to Malemchi Puul Bazaar and Drive to Kathmandu
After spending one night in the Sermathang we will slowly start our trekking towards Malemchi pul bazaar after having breakfast in the morning. After reaching in the malemchi pul bazaar we will drive for Kathmandu valley and spend overnight in the Kathmandu valley.
Day 09: Final departure
We will proudly drop you to the airport to catch your flight back to your home.
- Airport / Hotel / Airport pick up and Drop by private car/van/bus.
- Hotel In Kathmandu: 2 Nights standard accommodation in Katmandu.
- You’re Meal in During the Trek as Your standard meals (3 times a day Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner with cup of tea or coffee).
- All Trekking Necessary Permit.
- All Ground Local transportation.
- Kathamandu to Sundarijal and Melanchipul to Kathmandu by Car or Jeep
- Accommodation in Trekking: All accommodations in lodge/tea houses during the treks.
- Trekking Guide: An experienced, helpful, friendly and English speaking Trekking Guide. His well- paid salary, meals, accommodation insurance etc.
- Trekking Porter: porters (1 porter for 2 peoples). Salary, Food, Drinks, Accommodation, Transportation.
- Arrangement of Emergency Helicopter service which will be paid by your Travel insurance company.
- Medical supplies (first aid kit will be available).
- All government taxes.
- Service charge.
- Meals and Accommodation in Kathmandu
- Deserts (cakes, bakes and pies)
- Additional size of Pots Hot Drinks
- Bottled drinks
- Boiled water
- Electronic device re-charge
- Hot shower
- On the trekking Wi- Fi
- Personal expenses any type
- Travel insurance and evacuation insurance
- Tipping for Guide and Porter
There are many type of multiple trekking routes and selected depend on high altitude and Necessary Equipment. but all list Items area here.
- Tent (necessary for treks with camping)
- Sleeping bag (–15° bag will suffice on most treks)*
- Sleeping pad
- Silk liner
- Backpack (size depends on whether or not you have porters)
- Hiking boots* (break them in beforehand)
- Camp shoes (your reward after a long day)
- Wool socks (bring a few pairs of varying thickness)
- Lightweight trekking pants
- Trekking shorts
- T-Shirts (lightweight wool is great)
- Long underwear/Wool thermals
- Waterproof jacket and pants
- Heavyweight pants for high elevations (also good for camp)
- Heavy down jacket (can be rented in Kathmandu)
- Winter hat
- Winter gloves
- Water purification (pump, tablets, or Steris Pen; bring from home)
- Water bottles (at least 3 liters total capacity)
- Baseball cap (the sun is strong at all elevations)
- Hiking poles (lessen the impact on your joints)
- Sunglasses (essential when you cross snow line)
- Head lamp with extra batteries
- Reading materials (Kindle may be best)
- Journal and pens
- Camera with extra batteries
- Day pack (for your rain jacket, snacks, camera, etc.)
- Heavy-duty duffle bag (preferred by porters)
- Gators (many people wear them but they are not mandatory)
- Sun screen
- Hand sanitizer
- Toiletries (toothbrush, toothpaste, deodorant, floss, etc.)
- Biodegradable bar soap
- Face/body wipes
- Biodegradable washing liquid
- Throat lozenges, lip balm
- Medications (Ibuprofen, others if necessary)
- Duct tape (fixes just about everything, at least temporarily. To avoid carrying an entire roll wraps the desired amount around a pencil)
- First aid kit (with moleskin for blisters)
- Extra passport photos and photocopies of your passport
According to actual official Itinerary and cost if any thing will adding date or staff, or condition bad weather take helicopter, Rescue about these thing the price will be adding.
If you have any more day extra we will organized different type of Activities as Mountain Flight, Helicopter, Jungle Safari, River Rafting, Bungee Jump, and Many other programs.