Ruby Valley Trek
Ruby Valley Trek is newly explored trekking trails of Nepal in the Ganesh Himal region. It is one of the best trekking trails which are lies in central Nepal. The trek has gained its popularity among trekkers and explorers mainly because the region is largely unexplored and less crowded compared to the popular trekking routes of Everest and Annapurna region. This trek includes no flight the passes are not very difficult and the trekking region is relatively warmer. The area is mainly populated by the Tamang, Gurung, and Ghale to the north, whereas Bramhin, Chhetri, Dalit, Newar, and Chepang are to the south in the lower elevations. The trek continues tore main as well kept secret among avid trekker. This trek is surely the best option for trekkers wanting to explore the less visited region of Nepal that comprises of the rich natural and hidden wonders of Nepal. Sing La pass is one of the highest altitudes on this trek and this pass is also one finest viewpoint on the trek.
Ruby Valley Trek starts from Syabrubensi. This trek is also known as the Ganesh Himal trek. In this trekking, we will get an opportunity to explore Langtang national park which is the home of many plant and wild animals. Ruby Valley Trek is fully supported homestay trek. During this trekking, we can be visited many Buddhist monasteries and a Hindu temple, however, Tamang who are Buddhists form the majority of settlers. The best season for having this trek is from March to May and September to November. Homestay is the common option for doing this Trekking in Nepal. This trek is less frequented by tourists and is off-the-beaten-track. In this region, the visitor will warmly be welcomed by all with a friendliness that makes Nepal legendary. This trek can be done in different durations depending on the starting and ending point.
Day 01: Arriving in Kathmandu TIA transfer to hotel
Day 02: Kathmandu – Shyabru Besi 8-9 hrs
Day 03: Syabru Besi – Chawatar – Gatlang 5- 6 hrs
Day 04: Gatlang – Parvati Kunda-Yuri Kharka Somdang 6-7 hrs
Day 05: Acclimatization day
Day 06: Somdang – Pangsang (aka, Pangsang) Pass (La)
Day 07: Tipling – Shertung 5-6 hrs
Day 08: Visit Hot Springs and trek back Chalish Gaon 5 hrs
Day 09: Chalish – Ukhum (Lunch) – Jharlang (Ungul) 5-6 hrs
Day 10: Jharllang Gaun – Darkha Gaun 6-7 hrs
Day 11: Darkha Gaun – Darkha Phedi – Dhading Besi – Kathmandu 6 -7 hrs
Day 12: Final International departure
Day 01: Arrive in Kathmandu
A delegate will be meet you at the arrival gate of Tribhuwan international airport then you will transfer to the hotel which you have chosen for relax and freshen up. In the evening we will have our welcome dinner with you and your trekking guide.
Day 02: Sightseeing in Kathmandu Valley
The second day of our trekking we will be taken for a full day sightseeing tour around Kathmandu valley after having breakfast. In this day we will visit center of pilgrimage Pashupatinath temple and Swaymbunath which are enlisted in UNESCO world heritage sites. After sightseeing we come back to hotel.
Day 03: Kathmandu to Syabrubeshi
After having breakfast in the morning we will slowly drive towards Syabru besi by the local bus after spending one night in the Kathmandu valley. It is the starting point of this trekking which takes almost 7 to 8 hours to reaches Syabru Basi from Kathmandu valley and spends one night in this village.
Day 04: Shyabru Bensi - Chawatar- Gatlang
After spending one night in Shyabru Bensi we will slowly start our trekking towards Gatlang by using the route through Chawatar after having breakfast in the morning. It takes almost 5 to 6 hours to reach Gatlang from Shyabru besi which lies at the height of 2337 meter from the sea level and we will spend one night in this village.
Day 05: Gatlang – Parvati Kund-Yurikharka-Somdang
After spending one night in Gatlang we will slowly start our trekking towards Somdang by using the route through Parvati kund and Yurikharka after having breakfast in the morning. We will pass through lush of rhododendron forest and pine forest which takes almost 6 to 7 hours to reach Somdang from Gatlang at the height of 3271 meter from the sea level and spends one night in this village.
Day 06: Somdang- Pangsang Pass and trek to Tipling
After having breakfast in the morning we will slowly start our trekking towards Pangsang pass after spending one night in Somdang and after we reach in Pangsang pass we have our lunch in this village then after we will slowly walk towards Tipling and spend one night in this village.
Day 07: Tipling-Sakpar to Chalish Village
After having breakfast in the morning we will slowly start our trekking towards Sakpar after spending one night in Tipling and after we reach in Sakpar we have our lunch in this village then after we will slowly walk towards Chalish village and spend one night in the Chalish village.
Day 08: Day Hike to Tatopani
After having breakfast in the morning we will went to explore Tatopani a natural hot spring and this is one of the biggest hot spring hiking of Nepal. It takes almost 4 o 5 hours to reach tatopani from Chalish village. After exploring Tatopani we will come back to Chalish village and spend one night in this village.
Day 09: Chalish Village-Borang Gaun-Jarlang-Dharkah
After spending one night in chalish village we will slowly start our trekking towards Dharkah by using the route through Borang Gaun and Jarlang after having breakfast in the morning. It takes almost 6 to 7 hours to reach Dharkah from chalish village and spend one night in this village.
Day 10: Darkha-Darkha Phedi-Dhading Bensi to Kathmandu
After spending one night in Dharkha we will slowly start our trekking towards Dhading besi by using the route through Darkha Phedi after having breakfast in the morning. After we reach in Dhading besi we will slowly start our trekking towards Kathmandu which takes almost 3 to reach Kathmandu and spend one night in Kathmandu valley.
Day 11: Final departure
We will proudly drop you to the airport to catch your flight back to your home.
- Airport / Hotel / Airport pick up and Drop by private car/van/bus.
- Hotel In Kathmandu: 2 Nights standard accommodation in Katmandu.
- You’re Meal in During the Trek as Your standard meals (3 times a day Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner with cup of tea or coffee).
- All Trekking Permit Langtang National Park and TIMS Card.
- All Ground Local transportation.
- Both way Kathmandu to Syabrubesi and Darkha to Kathmandu by Jeep
- Accommodation in Trekking: All accommodations in lodge/tea houses during the treks.
- Trekking Guide: An experienced, helpful, friendly and English speaking Trekking Guide. His well- paid salary, meals, accommodation insurance etc.
- Trekking Porter: porters (1 porter for 2 peoples). Salary, Food, Drinks, Accommodation, Transportation.
- Arrangement of Emergency Helicopter service which will be paid by your Travel insurance company.
- Medical supplies (first aid kit will be available).
- All government taxes.
- Service charge.
- Meals and Accommodation in Kathmandu
- Deserts (cakes, bakes and pies)
- Additional size of Pots Hot Drinks
- Bottled drinks
- Boiled water
- Electronic device re-charge
- Hot shower
- On the trekking Wi- Fi
- Personal expenses any type
- Travel insurance and evacuation insurance
- Tipping for Guide and Porter
There are many type of multiple trekking routes and selected depend on high altitude and Necessary Equipment. but all list Items area here.
- Tent (necessary for treks with camping)
- Sleeping bag (–15° bag will suffice on most treks)*
- Sleeping pad
- Silk liner
- Backpack (size depends on whether or not you have porters)
- Hiking boots* (break them in beforehand)
- Camp shoes (your reward after a long day)
- Wool socks (bring a few pairs of varying thickness)
- Lightweight trekking pants
- Trekking shorts
- T-Shirts (lightweight wool is great)
- Long underwear/Wool thermals
- Waterproof jacket and pants
- Heavyweight pants for high elevations (also good for camp)
- Heavy down jacket (can be rented in Kathmandu)
- Winter hat
- Winter gloves
- Water purification (pump, tablets, or Steris Pen; bring from home)
- Water bottles (at least 3 liters total capacity)
- Baseball cap (the sun is strong at all elevations)
- Hiking poles (lessen the impact on your joints)
- Sunglasses (essential when you cross snow line)
- Head lamp with extra batteries
- Reading materials (Kindle may be best)
- Journal and pens
- Camera with extra batteries
- Day pack (for your rain jacket, snacks, camera, etc.)
- Heavy-duty duffle bag (preferred by porters)
- Gators (many people wear them but they are not mandatory)
- Sun screen
- Hand sanitizer
- Toiletries (toothbrush, toothpaste, deodorant, floss, etc.)
- Biodegradable bar soap
- Face/body wipes
- Biodegradable washing liquid
- Throat lozenges, lip balm
- Medications (Ibuprofen, others if necessary)
- Duct tape (fixes just about everything, at least temporarily. To avoid carrying an entire roll wraps the desired amount around a pencil)
- First aid kit (with moleskin for blisters)
- Extra passport photos and photocopies of your passport
According to actual official Itinerary and cost if any thing will adding date or staff, or condition bad weather take helicopter, Rescue about these thing the price will be adding.
If you have any more day extra we will organized different type of Activities as Mountain Flight, Helicopter, Jungle Safari, River Rafting, Bungee Jump, and Many other programs.