Royal Trek is one of the short trekking in the Annapurna region. This trek provides the opportunities for the meaningful cultural experiences with the diverse mix of the people and their culture and tradition that live in this region. Although this trek is short yet it has been outsized by the famous personalities like Prince Charles and Mick Zaggar, the vocalist of The Rolling Stones. The trek passes through the Gurung animism and as you hike the terraced farmlands your eyes behold on the splendid Annapurna ranges. In this trekking route Machhapuchhre and the Langtang Mountains that gives you a view of natural beauty at its beauty. During the trek, we can enjoy the stunning views of the feat built hillside rice terraces. This trek is for that trekker who wants to trek in Nepal but they don’t have enough time to have a trekking. These beauties are open like a book. short hike similar as Dhampus Sharngkot or Panchase Sarangkot Trekking.
Royal Trek begins in the beautiful lakeside city of Pokhara. This is the great trek if you are seeking privacy. This trek is basically recommended for the beginners who are restricted by time to trek longer. This trekking route is less crowded so we can get closer to nature, culture, traditions, and lifestyle. Royal Trek route is perfect for those trekkers who are not perfect for trekking in the high altitude or old age problem. The best season for trekking in this region is autumn and spring. At the end of our trekking, we will visit in Pokhara which is one of the finest cities in the world for its geographical wonders. The trip finally ends at the scenic Begnas Lake which is 30 km far from west of Pokhara city. This trek is one of the shortest trekking in Nepal which follows a shrub like a path along the foothill of Annapurna region.
Day 01: Arrival in Katmandu TIA and transfer to hotel
Day 02: Full Sight Seeing in Kathmandu and Preparation Trip
Day 03: Kathmandu to Pokhara by Tourist Bus 7 hour
Day 04: Pokhara to Kalikasthan (1900m) 5 hours
Day 05: Kalikasthan to Syaklung (2000m.) 6 hours
Day 06: Syaklung to Chisapani (2050m) 6 hours
Day 07: Chisapani to Pokhara (820m) 5 hours
Day 08: Drive from Pokhara to Kathmandu 7 hours by tourist bus
Day 09: Final International departure
Day 01: Arrive at Kathmandu
A delegate will be meet you at the arrival gate of Tribhuwan international airport then you will transfer to the hotel which you have chosen for relax and freshen up. In the evening we will have our welcome dinner with you and your trekking guide.
Day 02: Sightseeing in Kathmandu
The second day of our trekking we will be taken for a full day sightseeing tour around Kathmandu valley after having breakfast. In this day we will visit center of pilgrimage Pashupatinath temple and Swaymbunath which are enlisted in UNESCO world heritage sites. After sightseeing we come back to hotel.
Day 03: Drive Kathmandu to Pokhara
After having breakfast we will drive towards pokhara which is also known as the city of lake. We will go pohkara by seeing natural beauty of Nepal and after reaching pokhara at first we will went towards the hotel and if we have time then we went to see the beautiful lake Phewa Lake where you can enjoy the wonderful views of the Annapurna Himalayan ranges reflected in this lake.
Day 04: Pokhara to Kalikasthan
After spending one night in pokhara we will slowly drive towards Kalikasthan having breakfast in the morning. The views around are then the trails climb along a ridge through the Brahmin and chhetri village towards Kalikasthan and stay overnight in this place.
Day 05: Kalikasthan to Syaklung
After spending one night in the Kalikasthan we will slowly start our trekking towards Syaklung after having breakfast in the morning. To reach the Syaklung we have to walk along the ridge of the mountain which offers goods view of the Annapurna and Lamjung Himal and stay overnight in the Syaklung.
Day 06: Syaklung to Chisapani
After spending one night Syaklung we will slowly start our trekking towards chisapani after having breakfast in the morning. To reach chisapani we have to pass through the Gurung village gives an opportunity to observe the local lifestyle and spend one night in the Chisapani.
Day 07: Chisapani to Pokhara
After spending one night in the Chisapani we will slowly start our journey towards Pokhara after havingbreakfast in the morning. After 15 minutes walking down towards the Begnas Tal you will transfer to the Pokhara and check the hotel and explore the pokhara city.
Day 08: Drive from Pokhara to Kathmandu
We will drive to Kathmandu valley on the same highway we took to go to pokhara from the similar route through the hills and valleys. Another six hours in the highway will gives us time to observe the villages and town on the way from a different angle and after reaching Kathmandu and checking in the hotels we will have some free time to wander around the street of Thamel.
Day 09: final departure
We will proudly drop you to the airport to catch your flight back to your home.
- Airport / Hotel / Airport pick up and Drop by private car/van/bus.
- Hotel In Kathmandu: 2 Nights standard accommodation in Katmandu.
- You’re Meal in During the Trek as Your standard meals (3 times a day Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner with cup of tea or coffee).
- All Ground Local transportation.
- Both way Kathmandu to Pokhara and Pokhara to Kathmandu by tourist bus
- Accommodation in Trekking: All accommodations in lodge/tea houses during the treks.
- Trekking Guide: An experienced, helpful, friendly and English speaking Trekking Guide. His well- paid salary, meals, accommodation insurance etc.
- Trekking Porter: porters (1 porter for 2 peoples). Salary, Food, Drinks, Accommodation, Transportation.
- 2 nights standard accommodation in Pokhara, The hotel is nearby lake.
- Arrangement of Emergency Helicopter service which will be paid by your Travel insurance company.
- Medical supplies (first aid kit will be available).
- All government taxes.
- Service charge.
- Meals and Accommodation in Kathmandu and Pokhara
- Deserts (cakes, bakes and pies)
- Additional size of Pots Hot Drinks
- Bottled drinks
- Boiled water
- Electronic device re-charge
- Hot shower
- On the trekking Wi- Fi
- Personal expenses any type
- Travel insurance and evacuation insurance
- Tipping for Guide and Porter
There are many type of multiple trekking routes and selected depend on high altitude and Necessary Equipment. but all list Items area here.
- Tent (necessary for treks with camping)
- Sleeping bag (–15° bag will suffice on most treks)*
- Sleeping pad
- Silk liner
- Backpack (size depends on whether or not you have porters)
- Hiking boots* (break them in beforehand)
- Camp shoes (your reward after a long day)
- Wool socks (bring a few pairs of varying thickness)
- Lightweight trekking pants
- Trekking shorts
- T-Shirts (lightweight wool is great)
- Long underwear/Wool thermals
- Waterproof jacket and pants
- Heavyweight pants for high elevations (also good for camp)
- Heavy down jacket (can be rented in Kathmandu)
- Winter hat
- Winter gloves
- Water purification (pump, tablets, or Steris Pen; bring from home)
- Water bottles (at least 3 liters total capacity)
- Baseball cap (the sun is strong at all elevations)
- Hiking poles (lessen the impact on your joints)
- Sunglasses (essential when you cross snow line)
- Head lamp with extra batteries
- Reading materials (Kindle may be best)
- Journal and pens
- Camera with extra batteries
- Day pack (for your rain jacket, snacks, camera, etc.)
- Heavy-duty duffle bag (preferred by porters)
- Gators (many people wear them but they are not mandatory)
- Sun screen
- Hand sanitizer
- Toiletries (toothbrush, toothpaste, deodorant, floss, etc.)
- Biodegradable bar soap
- Face/body wipes
- Biodegradable washing liquid
- Throat lozenges, lip balm
- Medications (Ibuprofen, others if necessary)
- Duct tape (fixes just about everything, at least temporarily. To avoid carrying an entire roll wraps the desired amount around a pencil)
- First aid kit (with moleskin for blisters)
- Extra passport photos and photocopies of your passport
According to actual official Itinerary and cost if anything will adding date or staff, or condition bad weather take helicopter, Rescue about this thing the price will be adding.
If you have any more day extra we will organize different type of Activities as Mountain Flight, Helicopter, Jungle Safari, River Rafting, Bungee Jump, and Many other programs.