Pike Peak Trek
Pike Peak Trek is an ideal trek for those who want to explore the Solu Khumbu region which is just lying to the south of the Everest trails from where we pass through Sherpa villages. These areas are only for camping not for tea house where the local people houses are found. This trekking presents you a trek that involves enjoying mountain views, visit high altitude lake and being outdoors all the time. The trekking is known as one of the most beautiful and off beaten trekking trails in the Everest region which is offering 360 degrees of the mountain panorama. This trekking is another popular trekking route of the Jiri to Everest Base Camp. The trek lies in quite a remote area where we can see only a few numbers of tourists. There are a few numbers of trekking route which is recently found where you can enjoy the culture and traditions of the Sherpa village. Pike Peak Trek is a place of Tamang and Sherpa village, cultural heritage, Buddhist monasteries, Rhododendron forest and the wonderful views of the mountain.
Pike Peak Trek is newly opened trekking route of the Khumbu region which is known as the high Solu and this very much fit for those trekkers who area nature lover and who enjoy being outdoors. This trekking is also known for the awe-inspiring views of sunrise and sunset which is offered by this region. In this region,n we can find different types of Rhododendron species and another kind of flowers and birds. This region also holds the religious importance also. The trek starts either flying or Rumjatar and ends to phablu then flies back to Kathmandu valley. The best season for having these trekking routes are from March to April, May to September and October to November, It is the only Newly Opened Trekking in Nepal. from where one can vie many mountains including the four highest mountain in the world which is located in Nepal.
Day 01: Arrival in Katmandu TIA and transfer to Hotel
Day 02: Full Sight Seeing in Kathmandu and Preparation Day 03: Kathmandu – Jiri by private Transport about 7 hours drive and overnight camp at Jiri (1955m).
Day 04: Trek to Shivalaya 5 hours walk (1770m) camp.
Day 05: Trek to Bhandar 6 hours walk (2190m) camp.
Day 06: Trek to Goli Gumbo 6-7 hours walk (2980m) camp.
Day 07: Trek to Ngaur 4 hours walk (3350m) camp.
Day 08: Early morning excursion to Pike Peak (4070m). Himalayan range views from Pike and continue to Khuni Khop( 2360m) camp.
Day 09: Trek to Phaplu. 4 hours walk (2470m) Camp.
Day 10: Excursion tour to Thupthen cholung monastery, back to Jun Besi walk 6-7 hours (2800m) camp
Day 11: Visit Chiwang monastery 3000m and trek to Phaplu and Camp or Lodge
Day 12: Phaplu to Kathmandu, 35 minutes by airplane, transfer to hotel.
Day 13: Free day for own shopping.
Day 14: Transfer to International airport.
Day 01: Arrive at Kathmandu
A delegate will be meet you at the arrival gate of Tribhuwan international airport then you will transfer to the hotel which you have chosen for relax and freshen up. In the evening we will have our welcome dinner with you and your trekking guide.
Day 02: Sightseeing in Kathmandu
The second day of our trekking we will be taken for a full day sightseeing tour around Kathmandu valley after having breakfast. In this day we will visit center of pilgrimage Pashupatinath temple and Swaymbunath which are enlisted in UNESCO world heritage sites. After sightseeing we come back to hotel.
Day 03: Drive from Kathmandu to Bhandara
After having breakfast in the morning we will starts our trekking towards Bhandara after spending one night in Kathmandu valley. We passes through beautiful riversides, jungles and villages and it takes almost 5 to 6 hours to reach Bhandara from Kathmandu valley and spend overnight in this place.
Day 04: Trek from Bhandar to Namkheli
After having breakfast early in the morning we will slowly start our trekking towards Namkheli after spending one night in the Bhandar village. It takes almost 5 to 6 hours to reach Namkheli from Bhandar which lies at the height of 2300 meter from the sea level.
Day 05: Trek from Namkheli to Nguar Gumba
After spending one night Namkheli we will slowly start our trekking towards Nguar Gumba after having breakfast early in the morning. It takes almost 4 to 5 hours to reach Nguar Gumba from Namkheli which lies at the height of 3350 meter from the sea level and we will spend one night in Nguar Gumba village.
Day 06: Trek from Nguar Gumba to Pike Base Camp
After having breakfast early in the morning we will slowly start our trekking towards Pike Base Camp after spending one night Nguar Gumba. We will pass through lush forest of rhododendron which takes almost 3 to 4 hours to reach Pike Base Camp from Nguar Gumba at the height of 3640 meter from the sea level and spend one night in this village.
Day 07: Excursion day at Pike Base Camp and back to the base camp
This day is only for explore day in the Pike Base camp after having breakfast in the morning. After exploring Pike Base Camp and we will back to Base Camp which takes 4 to 5 hours to reach Base Camp from Pike Base Camp and spend one night in this place.
Day 08: Trek from Pike Base Camp to Kunikhope
After having breakfast early in the morning we will slowly start our trekking towards Kunikhope after spending one night in Pike Base Camp. It takes almost 5 to 6 hours to reach Kunikhope from Pike Base Camp which is at the height of 2820 meter from the sea level and spend one night in this village.
Day 09: Trek from Garma to Phaplu
After having breakfast early in the morning we will slowly start our trekking towards Phaplu after spending one night in Garma. It takes almost 3 hours to reach Phaplu from Garma which is at the height of 2469 meter from the sea level and spend one night in this place.
Day 10: Flight from Phaplu to Kathmandu
We will come back to Kathmandu valley by flying from the Phaplu airport by the 30 minutes from Phaplu. After reaching in the Kathmandu valley you will transfer to the hotel and take some rest and evening walk in the Thamel bazaar.
Day 11: Final departure
We will proudly drop you to the airport to catch your flight back to your home.
- Airport / Hotel / Airport pick up and Drop by private car/van/bus.
- Hotel In Kathmandu: 2 Nights standard accommodation in Katmandu.
- Kathmandu to Jiri by Private Car of Van
- Phaplu to Kathmandu by domestic air
- You’re Meal in During the Trekking as Your standard meals (3 times a day Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner with cup of tea of Coffee).
- All Trekking Permit (Sagarmath National Park Permit) and TIMS Card.
- Accommodation in Trekking: All accommodations in lodge/tea houses during the treks.
- Trekking Guide: An experienced, helpful, friendly and English speaking Trekking Guide. His well- paid salary, meals, accommodation insurance etc.
- Trekking Porter: porters (1 porter for 2 peoples). Salary, Food, Drinks, Accommodation, Transportation.
- Arrangement of Emergency Helicopter service which will be paid by your Travel insurance company.
- Medical supplies (first aid kit will be available).
- All government taxes.
- Service charge.
- Meals and Accommodation in Kathmandu and Pokhara
- Deserts (cakes, bakes and pies)
- Additional size of Pots Hot Drinks
- Bottled drinks
- Boiled water
- Electronic device re-charge
- Hot shower
- On the trekking Wi- Fi
- Personal expenses any type
- Travel insurance and evacuation insurance
- Tipping for Guide and Porter
There are many type of multiple trekking routes and selected depend on high altitude and Necessary Equipment. but all list Items area here.
- Tent (necessary for treks with camping)
- Sleeping bag (–15° bag will suffice on most treks)*
- Sleeping pad
- Silk liner
- Backpack (size depends on whether or not you have porters)
- Hiking boots* (break them in beforehand)
- Camp shoes (your reward after a long day)
- Wool socks (bring a few pairs of varying thickness)
- Lightweight trekking pants
- Trekking shorts
- T-Shirts (lightweight wool is great)
- Long underwear/Wool thermals
- Waterproof jacket and pants
- Heavyweight pants for high elevations (also good for camp)
- Heavy down jacket (can be rented in Kathmandu)
- Winter hat
- Winter gloves
- Water purification (pump, tablets, or Steris Pen; bring from home)
- Water bottles (at least 3 liters total capacity)
- Baseball cap (the sun is strong at all elevations)
- Hiking poles (lessen the impact on your joints)
- Sunglasses (essential when you cross snow line)
- Head lamp with extra batteries
- Reading materials (Kindle may be best)
- Journal and pens
- Camera with extra batteries
- Day pack (for your rain jacket, snacks, camera, etc.)
- Heavy-duty duffle bag (preferred by porters)
- Gators (many people wear them but they are not mandatory)
- Sun screen
- Hand sanitizer
- Toiletries (toothbrush, toothpaste, deodorant, floss, etc.)
- Biodegradable bar soap
- Face/body wipes
- Biodegradable washing liquid
- Throat lozenges, lip balm
- Medications (Ibuprofen, others if necessary)
- Duct tape (fixes just about everything, at least temporarily. To avoid carrying an entire roll wraps the desired amount around a pencil)
- First aid kit (with moleskin for blisters)
- Extra passport photos and photocopies of your passport
According to actual official Itinerary and cost if any thing will adding date or staff, or condition bad weather take helicopter, Rescue about these thing the price will be adding.
If you have any more day extra we will organized different type of Activities as Mountain Flight, Helicopter, Jungle Safari, River Rafting, Bungee Jump, and Many other programs.