Naya Kang Peak Climbing
Naya Kang Peak Climbing is also known as the Ganja La Chuli. It is popular peak climbing and difficult mountain climb. This peak climbing is considered the best peak in the Langtang region and this peak climbing is regarded as the challenging peak climbing in the Langtang region. The convenient location makes this a great trip for a trekker who wants to add a challenge to their trip. The Langtang valley is known as the treasure house of Alpine plants. While doing this peak climbing we get an opportunity to explore Langtang national park which is home of many wild birds and animals, flora and fauna like forest of Rhododendron, fir, oak, blue and chir pine, oak and birch, leopard, musk deer, Himalayan black bear, langur monkey, and red panda. We can have a heart touching views of the peaks from that pass. Langtang is a popular destination for climbing snows peaks and wonderful views of Mountain of Nepal.
Naya Kang Peak Climbing begins from the Syabrubasi after 5 hours driving from the Kathmandu valley. The summit offers the wonderful views of several snowed covered mountain in Nepal and Tibet like Langtang lirung, Dorje Lakpa, Ganesh Himal, Naya Kanga, Gangchempo and the famous 8000-meter peaks Shishapangma. The normal route of this peak follows the snowy northeast ridge. The season between April to May and September to October is considered as the best season for doing this Naya Kang Peak Climbing. The valley is dominated by the Tibetan origin Tamang and Sherpa community in another side of the pass in the Helambu region. On our way, we will be offered various natural beauty and different views of glowing mountain ranges. Everest adventure team make the daydream of peak climbing experience at the region of Langtang come true.
Day 01: Arrival in Katmandu TIA and transfer to hotel
Day 02: Full Sight Seeing in Kathmandu and Preparation Naya Kang Climbing
Day 03: Kathmandu to Syabrubesi by Bus or Jeep 7 hour
Day 04: Syabrubesi to Lama Hotel 2380m 6 hours
Day 05: Lama Hotel – Langtang Village 3500m. 6 hours
Day 06: Langtang – Kyangjing Gompa 3700m. 4 hours
Day 07: Kyangjing Gompa rest and Explore, preparation to leave for climbing next day.
Day 08: Kyangjing Gompa – Naya Kanga (Ganja-La) Base Camp at Campsite.
Day 09: Naya Kanga (Ganja-La) BC – High Camp at Campsite.
Day 10: Naya Kanga (Ganja-La) Climbing Period at Campsite.
Day 11: Naya Kanga (Ganja-La) 5844m. Summit and back to Base Camp at Campsite.
Day 12: Base Camp to Kyangjing Gompa 6 hours.
Day 13: Kyangjing Gompa – Lama Hotel 6 hourss
Day 14: Lama Hotel – Syabrubensi then 6 hour.
Day 15: Syabrubensi to Kathmandu by Express or Jeep.
Day 16: Final International Departure.
Day 01: Arrive at Kathmandu
A delegate will be meet you at the arrival gate of Tribhuwan international airport then you will transfer to the hotel which you have chosen for relax and freshen up. In the evening we will have our welcome dinner with you and your trekking guide.
Day 02: Sightseeing in Kathmandu
The second day of our trekking we will be taken for a full day sightseeing tour around Kathmandu valley after having breakfast. In this day we will visit center of pilgrimage Pashupatinath temple and Swaymbunath which are enlisted in UNESCO world heritage sites. After sightseeing we come back to hotel.
Day 03: Drive from Kathmandu to Syabrubesi
After having breakfast in the morning we will slowly drive towards Syabru besi by the local bus after spending one night in the Kathmandu valley. It is the starting point of this trekking which takes almost 7 to 8 hours to reaches Syabru Basi from Kathmandu valley and spends one night in this village.
Day 04: Trek Syabrubesi to Lama Hotel
After having breakfast in the morning we will slowly starts our trekking towards Lama hotelofter spending one night in the Syabru besi. We begin our trek to Syabru basi along the Langtang Khola which takes almost 6 hours to reach Lama Hotel from the Syabru besi and spend overnight in the lama hotel.
Day 05: Trek Lama Hotel to Langtang
After spending one night in the Lama hotel we will slowly starts our trekking towards Langtang village after having breakfast in the lama hotel. To reach our destination we have to pass through the lots of Buddhist mani walls, chhortens, villages, forested part to enjoy the nature, culture spiritually to the most which takes almost 5 hours to reach langtang village fro Lama hotel at the height of 3500m and spend one night in the Langtang village.
Day 06: Trek Langtang to Kyangjin Gompa
After spending one night in the Langtang village we will start our journey towards Kyanjin Gompa after having breakfast in the morning. It takes almost 3 hours to reach Kyanji Gompa from the Langtang village which is at the height of 3870m from the sea level and spend one night in this village.
Day 07: Acclimatization day at Kyangjin Gompa
We spend whole day exploring Kyanjin Gompa and the monasteries of this region. The sun rise view from the top of Kyanjin Gompa is extraordinary. We spend the rest of the afternoon exploring the Buddhist Shrine in this village and surrounding areas with the amazing views of the mountains.
Day 08: Trek Kyangjin Gompa to Naya Kanga Base Camp
After having breakfast early in the morning we will slowly start our trekking towards Naya Kanga Base Camp after spending one night in the Kyangjin Gompa. During the time of this day trekking we can enjoy the wonderful views of the Langtang Lirung and Langtang Lirung Glacier and spend one night in this valley.
Day 09: Acclimatization at Naya Kanga Base Camp
We spend whole day exploring Naya Kanga Base Camp and the monasteries of this region. The sun rise view from the top of Naya Kanga Base Camp is extraordinary. We spend the rest of the afternoon exploring the Buddhist Shrine in this village and surrounding areas with the amazing views of the mountains.
Day 10: Make High Camp
After having breakfast early in the morning we will slowly start our trekking towards High camp after spending one night in the Naya Kanga Base Camp. It lies at the height of 5000 meter from the sea level and we will spend one night in the high camp.
Day 11: Summit to Naya Kanga
After having breakfast early in the morning we will slowly start our trekking towards to summiting Naya Kanga after spending one night in the High Camp. After summiting the Naya Kanga we will come back to the Base camp and spend one night in the base camp by tented.
Day 12: Naya Kanga Base Camp to Langtang
After having breakfast early in the morning we will slowly start our trekking towards Lngtang village after spending one night in the Naya Kanga Base Camp. We pass through the lush forest of rhododendron and pine forest and keep walking until we reach in Langtang valley and spend one night in the langtng valley.
Day 13: Langtang to Lama Hotel
After having breakfast we will slowly start our trekking back to Lama Hotel after spending one night in the Langtang villafe. Most of the trekking today will be downhill as we pass through the forest and beautiful Tamang village and spend one night in the lama hotel.
Day 14: Lama Hotel to Syabrubesi
After having breakfast we will slowly starts our trekking back to Syabru basi after spending one night in the Lama hotel. The trek will be easier as it will mostly involved descending and spend overnight in the Syabru basi.
Day 15: Drive back from Syabrubesi to Kathmandu
We will drive to Kathmandu valley on the same highway we took to go to Syabru besi from the similar route through the hills and valleys. Another six hours in the highway will gives us time to observe the villages and town on the way from a different angle and after reaching Kathmandu and checking in the hotels we will have some free time to wander around the street of Thamel.
Day 16: final departure
We will proudly drop you to the airport to catch your flight back to your home.
- Airport / Hotel / Airport pick up and Drop by private car/van/bus.
- Hotel In Kathmandu: 2 Nights standard accommodation in Katmandu. The hotel is very clean, 24 hour hot shower, TV, free WI-FI and best location in Thamel city center.
- Kathmandu to Syabrubesi and Back to Kathmandu by Jeep or Express bus.
- You’re Meal in During the Trekking as Your standard meals (3 times a day Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner with cup of tea of Coffee).
- Lantang National Park Permit and TIMS Card.
- $ 300 Climbing Sherpa Per Person his climbing fee, insurance, equipment, food, accommodation etc.
- Climbing Gear as Harness, figure Eight, Rope, Snow bar
- Accommodation in Trekking: All accommodations in lodge/tea houses during the treks.
- Trekking Guide: An experienced, helpful, friendly and English speaking Trekking Guide. His well- paid salary, meals, accommodation insurance etc.
- Trekking Porter: porters (1 porter for 2 peoples). Salary, Food, Drinks, Accommodation, Transportation.
- Arrangement of Emergency Helicopter service which will be paid by your Travel insurance company.
- Medical supplies (first aid kit will be available).
- All government taxes.
- Service charge.
- Nepal entry visa fee (you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport - Katmandu).
- Your Travel and rescue insurance.
- Personal Climbing Equipment as boots, Helpmate, Ice Exes
- Food in city Kathmandu (Also arrive early from mountain than our Itinerary.
- Your personal expenses. (Phone call, Laundry service, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porter, bottle of water or hot water, shower etc.)
- The entire alcoholic drinks and bar bills.
- Trekking Equipment: Sleeping bag, down jackets, and walking stick
- International airfare and airport departure tax.
- Extra Hotel accommodation in Kathmandu because of Early arrive or late departure. Early arrive from mountain (due to any reason) than the schedule Itinerary.
- Tips for the guide and porter.
There are many type of multiple trekking routes and selected depend on high altitude and Necessary Equipment. but all list Items area here.
- Tent (necessary for treks with camping)
- Sleeping bag (–15° bag will suffice on most treks)*
- Sleeping pad
- Silk liner
- Backpack (size depends on whether or not you have porters)
- Hiking boots* (break them in beforehand)
- Camp shoes (your reward after a long day)
- Wool socks (bring a few pairs of varying thickness)
- Lightweight trekking pants
- Trekking shorts
- T-Shirts (lightweight wool is great)
- Long underwear/Wool thermals
- Waterproof jacket and pants
- Heavyweight pants for high elevations (also good for camp)
- Heavy down jacket (can be rented in Kathmandu)
- Winter hat
- Winter gloves
- Water purification (pump, tablets, or Steris Pen; bring from home)
- Water bottles (at least 3 liters total capacity)
- Baseball cap (the sun is strong at all elevations)
- Hiking poles (lessen the impact on your joints)
- Sunglasses (essential when you cross snow line)
- Head lamp with extra batteries
- Reading materials (Kindle may be best)
- Journal and pens
- Camera with extra batteries
- Day pack (for your rain jacket, snacks, camera, etc.)
- Heavy-duty duffle bag (preferred by porters)
- Gators (many people wear them but they are not mandatory)
- Sun screen
- Hand sanitizer
- Toiletries (toothbrush, toothpaste, deodorant, floss, etc.)
- Biodegradable bar soap
- Face/body wipes
- Biodegradable washing liquid
- Throat lozenges, lip balm
- Medications (Ibuprofen, others if necessary)
- Duct tape (fixes just about everything, at least temporarily. To avoid carrying an entire roll wraps the desired amount around a pencil)
- First aid kit (with moleskin for blisters)
- Extra passport photos and photocopies of your passport
According to actual official Itinerary and cost if any thing will adding date or staff, or condition bad weather take helicopter, Rescue about these thing the price will be adding.
If you have any more day extra we will organized different type of Activities as Mountain Flight, Helicopter, Jungle Safari, River Rafting, Bungee Jump, and Many other programs.