Manaslu Rupina La Pass Trek
Manaslu Rupina La Pass Trek is the wilderness and adventurous trekking destination of Manaslu region which is the combination of Rupina la and Manaslu Larke pass trek. The trekking route to this has got different types of various Monasteries, Mani walls, Chortens, and many other religious landmarks temples & more. The trail of this trek crosses the pass and descends down to the Marsyangdi River to Besisahar. The trekking route covers many villages mainly inhabited by Gurungs and gives us a chance to be a part of amazing culture and tradition. The geological variation impacts on cultural aspect as you step up every day. Manaslu Rupina La Pass Trek is a less touristic area of the Nepal Himalayan lies on the Manaslu region and this trek was officially opened to tourist in 1991. This trekking offers the attractive landscape with the views of Manaslu, Himal Chuli, Peak 29 and Boudha, and many mountains and the different flora and fauna.
Manaslu Rupina La Pass Trek is a challenging trekking destination of the Manaslu region. For doing this trekking one trekker should have physical fit and fine. We will go through the lush of valleys, beautiful landscape, and mixed culture of ramin, Chhetri, Sherpa, Gurung, Thakali, wild animals such as Mountain Thar, musk deer, jackal, monkeys etc. in order to avoid the classic Manaslu circuit. The trekking is previously ignored but recently attractive trail for the trekker. This pass is geographically spectacular and unbeaten trail of the Lower Manaslu region. We head down the valley of Annapurna circuit trails and take a drive to Besishar. The best season for doing this trekking is spring and autumn. This trekking trail helps trekker to interaction with the local people and makes their trip wonderful and memorable. This trek starts from Gorkha with a day from Kathmandu and ending at Besisahar and drive back to Kathmandu.
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu TIA and transfer to hotel
Day 02: Kathmandu: Sightseeing and Trek Preparation.
Day 03: Drive to Kanchok [930m] 6 hours.
Day 04: Trek to Sulikot [1,460m] via Deurali 6 hour.
Day 05: Trek to Majhghar [1,740] via Kharchok 6 hour.
Day 06: Trek to Darche [2,445m] via Pekma Kharka [3,140m] 6 hours.
Day 07: Trek to Bede [2, 520m] near Gupsi danda [2,760m] hour.
Day 08: Trek to Kharka [3,217m] hour.
Day 09: Trek towards Rupina-la and camp at Rupinala [3,440m] hour.
Day 10: Trek & traverse Rupina-la [4,720m] & camp on the other side at [4,020m].
Day 11: Trek to Zakbatang [3,230m] via Jarang 6 hour.
Day 12: Trek to Lokpa [2,240m] hour.
Day 13: Trek to Philim [1,570m] 5 hour.
Day 14: Trek to Jagat [1,410m]6 hours.
Day 15: Trek to Machhakhola [930m] 5 hours.
Day 16: Trek to Arughat [535m] 5 hours.
Day 17: Drive back to Kathmandu and transfer to hotel.
Day 18: Final International Departure.
Day 01: Arrive at Kathmandu
A delegate will be meet you at the arrival gate of Tribhuwan international airport then you will transfer to the hotel which you have chosen for relax and freshen up. In the evening we will have our welcome dinner with you and your trekking guide.
Day 02: Sightseeing in Kathmandu
The second day of our trekking we will be taken for a full day sightseeing tour around Kathmandu valley after having breakfast. In this day we will visit center of pilgrimage Pashupatinath temple and Swaymbunath which are enlisted in UNESCO world heritage sites. After sightseeing we come back to hotel.
Day 03: Kathmandu – Gorkha – Naraysower
After having breakfast in the morning we will slowly start our trekking towards beautiful village Gorkha after spending one night in Kathmandu valley. After 6 hours driving by bus we reach Gokhara then after we walked 2 hour to Naraysower and spend one night in this valley.
Day 04: Naraysower – Kayraghari
After having breakfast in the morning we will slowly start our trekking towards beautiful village Kayraghari after spending one night in Naraysower. It takes almost 6 hours to reach Kayraghari from Naraysower and spend one night in this place.
Day 05: Kayraghari – Baluwa
After having breakfast in the morning we will slowly start our trekking towards Baluwa after spending one night in Kayraghari. It takes almost 5 to 6 hours to reach Baluwa from Kayraghari and we will spend one night in this village.
Day 06: Baluwa – Barpak
After having breakfast in the morning we will slowly start our trekking towards Barpak after spending one night in Baluwa. It takes almost 6 hours to reach Barpark from Baluwa which is at the height of 2000 meter from the sea level and spend one night in the Brapark village.
Day 07: Barpak to Barkhe Gotha
After having breakfast in the morning we will slowly start our trekking towards beautiful village Barpark after spending one night in Barkhe Gotha. While having trekking in this route we passes through the many beautiful places of this place and it take almost 6 to 7 hours to reach Barkhe Gotha from Barpark and spend one night in Barkhe Gotha.
Day 08: Barkhe Gotha – Bheri Gotha
After having breakfast in the morning we will slowly start our trekking towards beautiful village Bheri gotha after spending one night in Barkhe Gotha. It takes almost 6 to 7 hours to reach Bheri Gotha from Barkhe Gotha and spends one night in this place.
Day 09: Bheri Gotha – Rupina La Phedi
After having breakfast in the morning we will slowly start our trekking towards beautiful village Rupina La Phedi after spending one night in Bheri Gotha. It takes almost 6 to 7 hours to reach Rupina La Phedi from Bheri Gotha and spends one night in this place.
Day 10: Acclimatization day
This day is to rest that why we don’t start our trekking. This day we will explore many beautiful of this place and we come back to our hotel and spend one night in this place.
Day 11: Rupina La Phedi – Rupina La Pass - Israel Camp
After having breakfast in the morning we will slowly start our trekking towards beautiful village Rupina la pass after spending one night in Rupina La Phedi. And after we reach in Rupina La Pass we slowly start our trekking towards Israel camp which is 6 to 7 hours walking from Rupina La Pass and spend one night in this place.
Day 12: Israel Camp – Jungle Camp
After having breakfast in the morning we will slowly start our trekking towards beautiful village Israel camp after spending one night in Jungle camp. It takes almost 6 to 7 hours to reach Jungle camp from Israel and spend one night in this place.
Day 13: Jungle Camp – Jungle Camp
After having breakfast in the morning we will slowly start our trekking towards beautiful village jungle ca after spending one night in jungle camp. It takes almost 6 to 7 hours to reach Jungle camp from Jungle camp and spend one night in this place.
Day 14: Jungle Camp – Philim
After having breakfast in the morning we will slowly start our trekking towards Philim after spending one night in Jungle camp. Philim is known as the largest Gurung village of Nepal which takes almost 4 to 5 hours to reach Philim from Jungle camp and spend one night in this village.
Day 15: Philim – Dovan
After having breakfast in the morning we will slowly start our trekking towards Dovan after spending one night in Philim. While doing this day trekking from Philim to Dovan which pass through pine and rhododendron forest and enjoy views of Himalchuli Mountains and spends one night in Dovan.
Day 16: Dovan - Machhakhola
After having breakfast in the morning we will slowly start our trekking towards beautiful village Machha khola after spending one night in Dovan. It takes almost 4 to 5 hours to reach Machhakhola from Dovan and spend one night in this village.
Day 17: Machhakhola – Soti Khola
After having breakfast in the morning we will slowly starts our trekking towards Soti khola after spending one night in Maccha khola. While doing trekking in this region we will passes through the beautiful sal forest and then climb onto ridge above huge rapids on the bhudi Ghandaki and spend one night in this place.
Day 18: Soti Khola – Kathmandu
After spending one night in Besishar we will slowly start our trekking towards Kathmandu after having breakfast in the morning. We also drive by some beautiful villages with farming terraces on both sides of the roads. After reaching in Kathmandu we will spend some time Thamel.
Day 19: final departure
We will proudly drop you to the airport to catch your flight back to your home.
- Airport / Hotel / Airport pick up and Drop by private car/van/bus.
- Hotel In Kathmandu: 2 Nights standard accommodation in Katmandu and include Breakfast.
- Kathmandu to Khanchok by Jeep or Express Bus and Arughat to Kathmandu by Express bus or Jeep.
- You’re Meal in During the Trekking as Your standard meals (3 times a day Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner with cup of tea or coffee).
- All Trekking Permit (MCAP), Manaslu Special Permit.
- Accommodation in Trekking: All accommodations in lodge/tea houses during the trek & Campsite where is not able lodge.
- Trekking Guide: An experienced, helpful, friendly and English speaking Trekking Guide. His well- paid salary, meals, accommodation insurance and flight ticket etc.
- Trekking Porter: porters (1 porter for 2 peoples). Salary, Food, Drinks, Accommodation, Transportation.
- After the Success Trip, Everest Trekking Routes will Provides Adventure Certificate.
- Arrangement of Emergency Helicopter service which will be paid by your Travel insurance company.
- Medical supplies (first aid kit will be available).
- All government taxes.
- Service charge.
- Meals and Accommodation in Kathmandu and Pokhara
- Deserts (cakes, bakes and pies)
- Additional size of Pots Hot Drinks
- Bottled drinks
- Boiled water
- Electronic device re-charge
- Hot shower
- On the trekking Wi- Fi
- Personal expenses any type
- Travel insurance and evacuation insurance
- Tipping for Guide and Porter
There are many type of multiple trekking routes and selected depend on high altitude and Necessary Equipment. but all list Items area here.
- Tent (necessary for treks with camping)
- Sleeping bag (–15° bag will suffice on most treks)*
- Sleeping pad
- Silk liner
- Backpack (size depends on whether or not you have porters)
- Hiking boots* (break them in beforehand)
- Camp shoes (your reward after a long day)
- Wool socks (bring a few pairs of varying thickness)
- Lightweight trekking pants
- Trekking shorts
- T-Shirts (lightweight wool is great)
- Long underwear/Wool thermals
- Waterproof jacket and pants
- Heavyweight pants for high elevations (also good for camp)
- Heavy down jacket (can be rented in Kathmandu)
- Winter hat
- Winter gloves
- Water purification (pump, tablets, or Steris Pen; bring from home)
- Water bottles (at least 3 liters total capacity)
- Baseball cap (the sun is strong at all elevations)
- Hiking poles (lessen the impact on your joints)
- Sunglasses (essential when you cross snow line)
- Head lamp with extra batteries
- Reading materials (Kindle may be best)
- Journal and pens
- Camera with extra batteries
- Day pack (for your rain jacket, snacks, camera, etc.)
- Heavy-duty duffle bag (preferred by porters)
- Gators (many people wear them but they are not mandatory)
- Sun screen
- Hand sanitizer
- Toiletries (toothbrush, toothpaste, deodorant, floss, etc.)
- Biodegradable bar soap
- Face/body wipes
- Biodegradable washing liquid
- Throat lozenges, lip balm
- Medications (Ibuprofen, others if necessary)
- Duct tape (fixes just about everything, at least temporarily. To avoid carrying an entire roll wraps the desired amount around a pencil)
- First aid kit (with moleskin for blisters)
- Extra passport photos and photocopies of your passport
According to actual official Itinerary and cost if any thing will adding date or staff, or condition bad weather take helicopter, Rescue about these thing the price will be adding.
If you have any more day extra we will organized different type of Activities as Mountain Flight, Helicopter, Jungle Safari, River Rafting, Bungee Jump, and Many other programs.