Manaslu Expedition in the north side of the Gorkha district along the Budi Gandaki valley. If you are considering climbing 8000-meter peak which has to be one of the preferred options. It is the 8th highest mountain in the world which is located about forty miles east of the Mount Annapurna. This expedition offers beautiful Himalayans views of Mt Manaslu, Mt Dhaulagiri, Mt Annapurna and other 18 mountains peaks, beautiful landscape, lush valley with mixed culture and traditions. The expedition is much more technical and challenging than Cho Oyu and Sishapangma, so each climber has to have excellent physical and mental preparation as well as a high level of climbing proficiency and altitude adeptness at higher elevations. Its avalanche prone slopes mean that careful climbing is required throughout the expeditions. This expedition is considered one of the expeditions in Nepal which is located in the central region of Nepal in the Gorkha ranges.
Manaslu Expedition is one of the popular expeditions of the Manaslu region. Manaslu Expedition route ascends moderate angled snow slopes on the lower reaches with a short steep slope above camp one. The mountain long ridges and valleys glacier offers feasible approaches for all directions and it culminates in a peak that towers steeply above its surrounding landscape are a dominant feature. The trekking begins from the Arughat bazaar after 6 to 7 hours drive from the Kathmandu valley. Everest adventure team offers a complete service to maximize the success of achieving the summit of the Manaslu. This type of peak climbing is fit for those trekkers who have previous experience of climbing and physically fit and fine. Everest adventure team is confident to offer you this expedition with the first class service let us get it organized for you. The expedition is connected into Manaslu Circuit Larke La Pass, The season between Septembers to October is the best season for these expeditions.
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu TIA and transfer to hotel
Day 02-03: In Kathmandu preparation for Mt. Manaslu Expeditions with the optional tour.
Day 04: Drive to Soti Khola 730 m via Arughat -07 hrs
Day 05: Trek to Machha Khola 930m – 05 hrs
Day 06: Trek to Jagat 1,410m – 06 hrs
Day 07: Trek to Dyang 1,800 m – 06 hrs
Day 08: Trek to Ghap 2,160 m – 04 hrs
Day 09: Trek to Lo-Gaon 3,180 m – 06 hrs
Day 10: Trek to Samagaon 3,530 m – 05 hrs
Day 11: Rest day in Samagaon for acclimatization.
Day 12: Trek to Manaslu Base Camp 4,400 m – 05 hrs.
Day 13-14: At Base Camp preparation for the climb.
Day 15: Trek and climb to Advance Camp 5,980m-04 hrs.
Day 16-35: (20 days) Climb Mt. Manaslu summit with much preparation.
Day 36: Back to Base Camp.
Day 37: Clean up and packing.
Day 38: Trek to Samagaon – 06 hrs.
Day 39-42: Trek back to Soti-Khola.
Day 43: Drive back to Kathmandu and transfer to respective hotels.
Day 44-45: In Kathmandu to submit expedition’s reports.
Day 46: Final International Departure
Day 01: Arrive at Kathmandu
A delegate will be meet you at the arrival gate of Tribhuwan international airport then you will transfer to the hotel which you have chosen for relax and freshen up. In the evening we will have our welcome dinner with you and your trekking guide.
Day 02: Sightseeing in Kathmandu
The second day of our trekking we will be taken for a full day sightseeing tour around Kathmandu valley after having breakfast. In this day we will visit center of pilgrimage Pashupatinath temple and Swaymbunath which are enlisted in UNESCO world heritage sites. After sightseeing we come back to hotel.
Day 03: Drive to Soti Khola
After having breakfast early in the morning we will slowly start our trekking towards Soti Khola after spending one night in the Kathmandu valley. It takes almost 9 to 10 hours to reach Soti Khola from Kathmandu Valley which lies at the height 712 meter from the sea level and spend one night in the Soti Khola.
Day 04: Trek from Soti Khola to Maccha Khola
After having breakfast early in the morning we will slowly start our trekking towards Maccha Khola after spending one night in the Soti Khola. During the time of trekking we will pass through the many beautiful villages and rivers in the route and keep walking until we don’t reach our destination and spend one night in the Maccha Khola.
Day 05: Trek from Machha Khola to Jagat
After having breakfast early in the morning we will slowly start our trekking towards Jagat village after spending one night in the Machha Khola. It takes almost 5 to 6 hours to reach Jagat from Machha Khola which lies at the height of 1415 meter from the sea level and we will spend one night in the Jagat.
Day 06: Trek from Jagat to Deng
After having breakfast early in the morning we will slowly start our trekking towards Deng village after spending one night in the Jagat. It takes almost 6 to 7 hours to reach Deng from Jagat which lies at the height of 1804 meter from the sea level and we will spend one night in the Deng village.
Day 07: Trek from Deng to Namrung
After having breakfast in the morning we will slowly starts our trekking towards Namrung after spending one night in Deng. The trails moves up hills through the forest path and it takes almost 6 hours to reach Namrung from Deng which lies at the height of 2670 meter from the sea level and spends one night in this village.
Day 08: Trek from Namrung to Samagaon
After having breakfast in the morning we will slowly starts our trekking towards Samagaon after spending one night in the Namrung. It takes almost 4 hours to reach Samagaon from Namrung which lies at the height of 3541 meter from the sea level and spends one night in this village.
Day 09: Acclimatization day at Samagaon
This day is to rest that why we don’t start our trekking. This day we will explore many beautiful of this place and we come back to our hotel and spend one night in this place.
Day 10: Trek from Samagaon to Manaslu Base Camp
After having breakfast early in the morning we will slowly start our trekking towards Manaslu Base Camp after spending one night in the Samagaon. In the trail we will pass through the beautiful glacier which takes almost 3 to 4 hour to reach Manaslu Base Camp from Samagaon and spend one night in this Base Camp.
Day 11-35: Climbing period of Mt Manaslu
After having breakfast early in the morning we will slowly start our trekking towards to climbing up to the Mt Manaslu after spending one night in the Manaslu Base Camp. We will spend 24 days until we don’t climbing the Mt Manaslu and back to the Manaslu Base Camp and spend one night in that place.
Day 36: Trek to Samagaon
After having breakfast early in the morning we will slowly start our trekking back towards Samagaon after spending one night in the Manaslu Base Camp. It takes almost 3 to 4 hours to reach Samagaon from Manaslu Base Camp and we will spend one night in the Samagaon.
Day 37: Trek from Samagaon to Samdo
After having breakfast in the morning we will slowly starts our trekking towards Samdo after spending one night in Samagaon. We will pass through the Kani then we can find Samdo and we will spend one night in this place or this village.
Day 38: Trek from Samdo to Larkya Pedhi
After having breakfast early in the morning we will slowly start our trekking towards Larkya Pedhi after spending one night in the Samdo. It takes almost 5 to 6 hours to reach Larkya Pedhi from Samdo which lies at the height 4494 meter from the sea level and we will spend one night in the Larkya Pedhi.
Day 39: Trek to Bimtang via Larkya La Pass
After having breakfast early in the morning we will slowly start our trekking towards Bimtang through Larkya La pas after spending one night in the Larkya La pass. We will pass through the amazing views of Himal and mountain which takes almost 8 to 9 hours to reach Bimtang from Larkya Pedhi at the height of 3720 meter from the sea level and spend one night in the Bimtang.
Day 40: Trek from Bimtang to to Dharapani
After having breakfast in the morning we will slowly start our trekking towards Dharapani after spending one night in Bimthang. From Bimthang to reach Dharapani we have to cross a wooden bridge, rhododendron forest and the highest cultivating place in the valley which takes almost 6 to 7 hours to reach Dharapani from Bimthang which lies at the height of 1860 meter from the sea level and spends one night in this village.
Day 41: Trek from Dharapani to Syange
After spending one night in Dharapani we will slowly start our trekking towards Syange after having breakfast early in the morning. It takes almost 7 hours to reach Syange from Dharapani which lies at the height of 1194 meter from the sea level and spends one night in this village.
Day 42: Drive back to Kathmandu
After spending one night in Syange we will slowly start our trekking towards Kathmandu after having breakfast in the morning. We also drive by some beautiful villages with farming terraces on both sides of the roads. After reaching in Kathmandu we will spend some time Thamel.
Day 43: Final departure
We will proudly drop you to the airport to catch your flight back to your home.
- Airport Pick up drop (Airport /Hotel/Airport) by private car/van/Bus. Hotel in Kathmandu: Two night's tourist standard Hotel in Katmandu with breakfast basis. Welcome dinner and farewell dinner in Kathmandu.
- Kathmandu to Arughat by jeep and Syange to Kathmandu by Jeep
- Meals During Trek: Your standard meals in mountain (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) during the trekking. Tea or coffee four times a day in cup during the trek
- Kathmandu valley sightseeing (Kathmandu Darbar Square, Swayambhunath Stupa, Bouddhanath Stupa and Pashipati Temple
- Accommodation In Trekking: All accommodations in lodges/tea houses during the treks.
- Base camp to summit period Full board Camping
- All Necessary Permit
- Special Permit for Manaslu Expedition
- Garbage Deposited
- All Necessary Climbing gear
- All necessary paper works.
- All Campsite full board.
- All Transportation
- Domestic airport pick up and drop by car or Van.
- Guide: An experienced, helpful and friendly Guide, Porters: Experience Trekking Porters (1 porter for 2 clients). And all Their well-paid Salary, Food, Drinks, Accommodation, Transportation and Insurance for the Guide and Porter.
- Arrangement of emergency helicopter service which will be paid by your travel insurance company. Medical supplies (first aid kit will be available).
- All government taxes.
- Service charge
- Drop to airport by car/van/Bus
- Nepal entry visa fee (you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport - Katmandu). Your Travel and rescue insurance.
- International airfare and airport departure tax.
- All the Food in Kathmandu. Also in the case of early return from mountain (due to any reason) Than the scheduled Itinerary.
- All the expenses in mountain over than scheduled itinerary (due to strike, delay or canceled flight) Extra night Hotel in Kathmandu if arrive early or late departure than schedule Itinerary.
- All the Bar bills and personal expenses (phone call, laundry service, battery recharge, bottle of water, hot water, shower.
- Tips for the guide and porter.
There are many type of multiple trekking routes and selected depend on high altitude and Necessary Equipment. but all list Items area here.
- Tent (necessary for treks with camping)
- Sleeping bag (–15° bag will suffice on most treks)*
- Sleeping pad
- Silk liner
- Backpack (size depends on whether or not you have porters)
- Hiking boots* (break them in beforehand)
- Camp shoes (your reward after a long day)
- Wool socks (bring a few pairs of varying thickness)
- Lightweight trekking pants
- Trekking shorts
- T-Shirts (lightweight wool is great)
- Long underwear/Wool thermals
- Waterproof jacket and pants
- Heavyweight pants for high elevations (also good for camp)
- Heavy down jacket (can be rented in Kathmandu)
- Winter hat
- Winter gloves
- Water purification (pump, tablets, or Steris Pen; bring from home)
- Water bottles (at least 3 liters total capacity)
- Baseball cap (the sun is strong at all elevations)
- Hiking poles (lessen the impact on your joints)
- Sunglasses (essential when you cross snow line)
- Head lamp with extra batteries
- Reading materials (Kindle may be best)
- Journal and pens
- Camera with extra batteries
- Day pack (for your rain jacket, snacks, camera, etc.)
- Heavy-duty duffle bag (preferred by porters)
- Gators (many people wear them but they are not mandatory)
- Sun screen
- Hand sanitizer
- Toiletries (toothbrush, toothpaste, deodorant, floss, etc.)
- Biodegradable bar soap
- Face/body wipes
- Biodegradable washing liquid
- Throat lozenges, lip balm
- Medications (Ibuprofen, others if necessary)
- Duct tape (fixes just about everything, at least temporarily. To avoid carrying an entire roll wraps the desired amount around a pencil)
- First aid kit (with moleskin for blisters)
- Extra passport photos and photocopies of your passport
According to actual official Itinerary and cost if any thing will adding date or staff, or condition bad weather take helicopter, Rescue about these thing the price will be adding.
If you have any more day extra we will organized different type of Activities as Mountain Flight, Helicopter, Jungle Safari, River Rafting, Bungee Jump, and Many other programs.