Kwande Peak Climbing
Kwande Peak Climbing is also called kongdi ri. This peak climbing is one of the difficult peaks to climb on. This difficult mountain forms an impressive multi summit ridge on the eastern end of the Lamding Himal which in turn can be regarded as the part of the Rolwaling Himal. The mountain stands above the Bhote Koshi River which borders the Rolwalng area in the west with Khumbu area in the east. The view that can be seen from this area is incomparable. The climbing route of this peak climbing is technical as compared to other peak climbing thus it is climbed less as non commercial trekking peak expedition. To climb through this peak we need better knowledge and well experience of mountaineering and the climbing. The major attraction of this peak climbing is the impressive views of surrounding in Nepal. This peak climbing offers insight of Sherpa culture and how the mountaineering in Nepal is done.
Kwande Peak Climbing is one of the adventurous peak and trekking route also. This peak climbing is technically a very complex one. While making this tough journey we can see glacier of Karyolung at the altitude of 6511m. With a comely on technical difficulty and a high degree of commitment and this peak combine this with the remote approach walk through un-spoilt alpine terrain and you have the essence of this challenging climb. Kwande Peak Climbing starts with the rising to the south west from the Namche bazaar above from the Bhote Koshi River. This peak climbing is only for those trekkers who have good experience in climbing at the giant mountain will easily climbing these mountains viewing and experiences the most wonderful views of this region. The season between September to December and February to May is considered as one of the best season for this peak climbing. Mainly Sherpa people are seen in this region with their own culture and traditions. The Adventure Everest Team Offers such as Professional Mountain Guide & Best Full Board Packages in Nepal.
Day 01: Arrival in Katmandu TIA and transfer to hotel
Day 02: Full Sight Seeing in Kathmandu and Preparation Kwande Peak Climbing
Day 03: Fly to Lukla, trek to Phakding (2,651m/8,700ft): 40 minutes flight; 8km, 3 – 4 hours trek
Day 04: Phakding to Namche Bazaar (3,438m/11,280 ft): 11km, 5 – 6 hours
Day 05: Acclimatization Explore day visit to Everest View hotel
Day 05: Trek to Thame (3,950m), 5 hour
Day 06: Trek to Kwangde Base Camp (4,700m), 6/7 hours
Day 07: Climb up to High Camp (5,200m), 6 hours
Day 08: Summit Day (6,011m), back to Base Camp, 10 hours
Day 09: Contingency Day, Overnight in Camp (5300m) 7 hours
Day 11: Trek to Namche Bazzar, (3440) 6 hours
Day 12: Namche Bazaar to Lukla (2,800m/9,186ft): 6-7 hours
Day 13: Fly to Kathmandu (1,350m/4,428ft)
Day 14: Final International Departure
Day 01: Arrive at Kathmandu
A delegate will be meet you at the arrival gate of Tribhuwan international airport then you will transfer to the hotel which you have chosen for relax and freshen up. In the evening we will have our welcome dinner with you and your trekking guide.
Day 02: Kathmandu to Lukla and trek to Phakding
After having breakfast in the morning the guide will take you towards Tribhuvan international airport flying for about 35 minutes enjoying beautiful views of the middle hills and mountain of Nepal and we land lukla. After reaching lukla we will slowly start our trekking towards Phakding which takes almost 3 to 4 hours to reach Phakding from lukla which is at the height of 2610 meter fom the sea level and spends one night in this place.
Day 03: Phakding to Lumding Kharka
After having breakfast early in the morning we will slowly start our trekking towards Lumding kharka after spending one night in Phakding. During the time of trekking we get an opportunity to explore or see the wonderful views of mountain and spend one night in the Lumding Kharka.
Day 04: Trek to Pokhari camp
After having breakfast early in the morning we will slowly start our trekking towards Pokhari camp after spending one night in Lumding Kharka. The trail goes through the forest and verdant meadows to pokhari camp and spends one night in this place.
Day 05: Pokhari camp to Kangde Ri base camp
After having breakfast early in the morning we will slowly start our trekking towards Kangde ri Base camp after spending one night Pokhari camp. We will pass through the Lush forest of Rhododendron and pine until we reach in Kangde Ri base camp and spend one night in this village.
Day 06: Trek to high camp
After having breakfast early in the morning we will slowly start our trekking towards High camp after spending one night in Kangde Ri Base camp. While having trekking in this region we can see the wonderful views of mountain of this region and spend one night in this village.
Day 07: High camp to summit and back to the base camp
After having breakfast early in the morning we will slowly start our trekking towards to summit the high camp. After summiting the high camp we will slowly start our trekking towards back to the Base camp and spend one night in the base camp.
Day 11: Trek to Namche Bazzar, (3440) 6 hours
After breakfast trek to Namche, the biggest villages sherpa land junction of the khumbu region and way everest base camp, there are many type of accommodation and Sherpa stores, And also largest Business area of Khum. Stay overnight at lodge.
Day 12: Namche bazaar to Lukla
After having breakfast we will start our trekking come downward to the lukla after spending one night in the Namche bazaar. It takes almost 6 hours to reach lukla from the Namche bazaar which is at the height 2804 meter from the sea level and spend overnight in lukla.
Day 13: Lukla to Kathmandu
We will come back to Kathmandu valley by flying from the lukla airport. After reaching in the Kathmandu valley you will transfer to the hotel and take some rest and evening walk in the Thamel bazaar.
Day 14: Final departure
We will proudly drop you to the airport to catch your flight back to your home.
- Airport / Hotel / Airport pick up and Drop by private car/van/bus.
- Hotel In Kathmandu: 2 Nights standard accommodation in Katmandu. The hotel is very clean, 24 hour hot shower, TV, free WI-FI and best location in Thamel city center.
- Both Way Domestic Air Ticket Kathmandu to Lukla and Lukla to Kathmandu
- You’re Meal in During the Trekking as Your standard meals (3 times a day Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner with cup of tea of Coffee).
- $ 250 Per Person Special Climbing Permit.
- $ 300 Climbing Sherpa Per Person his climbing fee, insurance, equipment, food, accommodation etc.
- $ 500 Garbage Deposit.
- Climbing Gear as Harness, figure Eight, Rope, Snow bar
- 2 night full board Camp site at Base Camp
- Accommodation in Trekking: All accommodations in lodge/tea houses during the treks.
- Trekking Guide: An experienced, helpful, friendly and English speaking Trekking Guide. His well- paid salary, meals, accommodation insurance etc.
- Trekking Porter: porters (1 porter for 2 peoples). Salary, Food, Drinks, Accommodation, Transportation.
- Arrangement of Emergency Helicopter service which will be paid by your Travel insurance company.
- Medical supplies (first aid kit will be available).
- All government taxes.
- Service charge.
- Nepal entry visa fee (you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport - Katmandu).
- Your Travel and rescue insurance.
- Personal Climbing Equipment as boots, Helpmate, Ice Exes
- Food in city Kathmandu (Also arrive early from mountain than our Itinerary.
- Your personal expenses. (Phone call, Laundry service, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porter, bottle of water or hot water, shower etc.)
- The entire alcoholic drinks and bar bills.
- Trekking Equipment: Sleeping bag, down jackets, and walking stick
- International airfare and airport departure tax.
- Extra Hotel accommodation in Kathmandu because of Early arrive or late departure. Early arrive from mountain (due to any reason) than the schedule Itinerary.
- Tips for the guide and porter.
There are many type of multiple trekking routes and selected depend on high altitude and Necessary Equipment. but all list Items area here.
- Tent (necessary for treks with camping)
- Sleeping bag (–15° bag will suffice on most treks)*
- Sleeping pad
- Silk liner
- Backpack (size depends on whether or not you have porters)
- Hiking boots* (break them in beforehand)
- Camp shoes (your reward after a long day)
- Wool socks (bring a few pairs of varying thickness)
- Lightweight trekking pants
- Trekking shorts
- T-Shirts (lightweight wool is great)
- Long underwear/Wool thermals
- Waterproof jacket and pants
- Heavyweight pants for high elevations (also good for camp)
- Heavy down jacket (can be rented in Kathmandu)
- Winter hat
- Winter gloves
- Water purification (pump, tablets, or Steris Pen; bring from home)
- Water bottles (at least 3 liters total capacity)
- Baseball cap (the sun is strong at all elevations)
- Hiking poles (lessen the impact on your joints)
- Sunglasses (essential when you cross snow line)
- Head lamp with extra batteries
- Reading materials (Kindle may be best)
- Journal and pens
- Camera with extra batteries
- Day pack (for your rain jacket, snacks, camera, etc.)
- Heavy-duty duffle bag (preferred by porters)
- Gators (many people wear them but they are not mandatory)
- Sun screen
- Hand sanitizer
- Toiletries (toothbrush, toothpaste, deodorant, floss, etc.)
- Biodegradable bar soap
- Face/body wipes
- Biodegradable washing liquid
- Throat lozenges, lip balm
- Medications (Ibuprofen, others if necessary)
- Duct tape (fixes just about everything, at least temporarily. To avoid carrying an entire roll wraps the desired amount around a pencil)
- First aid kit (with moleskin for blisters)
- Extra passport photos and photocopies of your passport
According to actual official Itinerary and cost if any thing will adding date or staff, or condition bad weather take helicopter, Rescue about these thing the price will be adding.
If you have any more day extra we will organized different type of Activities as Mountain Flight, Helicopter, Jungle Safari, River Rafting, Bungee Jump, and Many other programs.