Jomsom Muktinath Trek
Jomsom Muktinath Trek is one of the fascinating trekking to experiences the differing cultures of the Annapurna region. This trek starts from Kathmandu valley with a visit to the UNESCO world heritage sites. This trek has some striking views of the incredible mountain vistas, unique temple, and monasteries along the windy village. This trekking route is the most chief trekking spot of the Annapurna region which offers magnificent views, exceptional landscape, valleys, the Kali Gandaki River. The deepest gorge also lies in this trekking route. During the trekking at night, we will stay at the tea house where we can know about the lifestyle of the simple but the warmhearted Nepalese villagers. This trek is the easier part of the Annapurna circuit and is ideal for those with less time. This trail passes through bizarre villages, waterfall, lush of the Rhododendron forest and almost barren leeward side of the Himalayan. The incredible excursion commences from the Tatopani in Myagdi. The Route Connected into Annapurna Circuit Trek and Upper Mustang Trek and high land Himalaya between Annapurna and Dhaulagiri.
Jomsom Muktinath Trek takes you directly to Tatopani villages and begins the foothill excursion towards the Muktinath. This trekking is the best choice for those trekkers who are craving for the low altitude hike route in Nepal. This place is the headquarters of Mustang district. The most attraction of this place is the Muktinath. Jomsom Muktinath Trek diverse landscape combined with the culture of its people makes this trek all the rewarding. It avoids the roadway and goes on beautiful trails. The region offers diversity of flora and fauna. When we trek in this region we will trek in Muktinath which is a sacred pilgrimage destination for both Buddhist and Hindu. While having trekking on this trekking route we will know about the lifestyle of the Gurung and Thakali people culture, traditions. You can get taking bath in natural hot spring which is called Tatopani in Nepali. The best season for having this trekking is March to June and September to November.
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu TIA and transfer to hotel
Day 02: Sightseeing in Kathmandu and Preparation trip
Day 03: Drive from Kathmandu to Pokhara by Tourist bus 7 hours
Day 04: Drive to Nayapul 1 hour and Trek to Ulleri (2100m) 6 hours
Day 04: Trek to Ghorepani (2850m) 5 hours
Day 05: Hike Up Poon hill (3210m) and Trek to Tatopani (1100m) 7/8 hours
Day 06: Tatopani to Ghasa (2600m) 7 hours
Day 07: Ghasa to Marpha (2600m) 7 hours
Day 08: Marpha to Kagbeni (2700m) 7 hours
Day 09: Kagbeni to Muktinath (3800m) 5 hours
Day 10: Muktinath to Jomsom (2700m) 5 hours
Day 11: Fly back to Pokhara 30 minute
Day 12: Drive from Pokhara to Kathmandu 7 hours
Day 13: Final International departure
Day 01: Arrive at Kathmandu
A delegate will be meet you at the arrival gate of Tribhuwan international airport then you will transfer to the hotel which you have chosen for relax and freshen up. In the evening we will have our welcome dinner with you and your trekking guide.
Day 02: Sightseeing in Kathmandu
The second day of our trekking we will be taken for a full day sightseeing tour around Kathmandu valley after having breakfast. In this day we will visit center of pilgrimage Pashupatinath temple and Swaymbunath which are enlisted in UNESCO world heritage sites. After sightseeing we come back to hotel.
Day 03: Fly to Pokhara and trek to Tikhendhunga
After having breakfast early in the morning we will went to the local airport to fly towards Pokhara after spending one night in Kathmandu. After leading the pokhara city than we will drive towards naya pul from where we start our journey. We will cross a suspension bridge over the Modi khola and than after we will reach Tikhendhunga and stay one night in this place.
Day 04: Tikhedhunda to Ghorepani
After having breakfast in Tilkhedhunga we will slowly walk towards Ghorepani. Then drop and crosses the Bhurungdi khola on a large bridge at 1520m. In this day we will walk through the large magar village of Ulleri. We slowly walk towards Nangathanti and have our lunch and have some rest in this place and we will walk slowly towards Ghorepani. The day destination Ghorepani is reached after about an hour past Nangathanti. After reaching there we will spend one night at the guest house.
Day 05: Ghorepani to Tatopani
After spending one night in the Tikhedhunga we will slowly starts our journey towards Tatopani after having breakfast in the morning. The trails up to ulleri is very steep and will continuously do our trekking until we don’t reach in tatopani and spend one night in this place.
Day 06: Tatopani to Ghasa
After spending one night in the Tatopani we will starts our trekking towards Ghasa after having breakfast in the morning. The trail descends further and continues towards Gadpar and down to the Kopchepani then we ascends further to Ghasa which is beautifully located in the lower part of the kali gandaki and is warm and green and stay overnight in the Ghasa.
Day 07: Ghasa to Marpha
After spending one night in the Ghasa we will slowly starts our journey towards Marpha after having breakfast in the morning. While doing this trekking this day we get much opportunity to explore many beautiful places of this region Marpha is known for its tasty apples in the Nepal and we have to spend one night in this place.
Day 08: Marpha to Kagbeni
After having breakfast in the morning we will slowly starts our journey towards Kagbeni after spending one night in the Marpha. It gets windy after walking a while so it’s important to walk carefully at a steady pace and we pass through Eklebhitta village and continues towards Kagbeni and spend overnight in this place.
Day 09: Kagbeni to Muktinath
After spending one night in the Kagbeni we will slowly starts our trekking towards Muktinth after having breakfast in the morning. The trails through a desert landscape until jarkot village and a further climb reach us to Muktinath and spend overnight in this place.
Day 10: Muktinath to Jomsom
After spending over night in Muktinath we will slowly starts our trekking towards Jomsonm after having breakfast early in the morning. On the route we get an opportunity to explore many beautiful villages and spend overnight in the Jomsome.
Day 11: Fly back to Pokhara
After having breakfast in Jomsom we will come back to pokhara by flight and we explore whole day in the pokhara which is also known as the city of the lake.
Day 12: Drive from Pokhara to Kathmandu
We will drive to Kathmandu valley on the same highway we took to go to pokhara from the similar route through the hills and valleys. Another six hours in the highway will gives us time to observe the villages and town on the way from a different angle and after reaching Kathmandu and checking in the hotels we will have some free time to wander around the street of Thamel.
Day 13: Final departure
We will proudly drop you to the airport to catch your flight back to your home.
- Airport / Hotel / Airport pick up and Drop by private car/van/bus.
- Hotel In Kathmandu: 2 Nights standard accommodation in Katmandu.
- You’re Meal in During the Trek as Your standard meals (3 times a day Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner with cup of tea or coffee).
- All Trekking Permit and Paper work as Annapurna conservation entry permits (ACAP) and Trekkers' Information Management System (TIMS) Permit.
- All Ground Local transportation.
- Both way Kathmandu to Pokhara and Pokhara to Kathmandu by tourist bus
- Jomsom to Pokhara by domestic air
- Accommodation in Trekking: All accommodations in lodge/tea houses during the treks.
- Trekking Guide: An experienced, helpful, friendly and English speaking Trekking Guide. His well- paid salary, meals, accommodation insurance etc.
- Trekking Porter: porters (1 porter for 2 peoples). Salary, Food, Drinks, Accommodation, Transportation.
- 2 nights standard accommodation in Pokhara, The hotel is nearby lake.
- Arrangement of Emergency Helicopter service which will be paid by your Travel insurance company.
- Medical supplies (first aid kit will be available).
- All government taxes.
- Service charge.
- Meals and Accommodation in Kathmandu and Pokhara
- Deserts (cakes, bakes and pies)
- Additional size of Pots Hot Drinks
- Bottled drinks
- Boiled water
- Electronic device re-charge
- Hot shower
- On the trekking Wi- Fi
- Personal expenses any type
- Travel insurance and evacuation insurance
- Tipping for Guide and Porter
There are many type of multiple trekking routes and selected depend on high altitude and Necessary Equipment. but all list Items area here.
- Tent (necessary for treks with camping)
- Sleeping bag (–15° bag will suffice on most treks)*
- Sleeping pad
- Silk liner
- Backpack (size depends on whether or not you have porters)
- Hiking boots* (break them in beforehand)
- Camp shoes (your reward after a long day)
- Wool socks (bring a few pairs of varying thickness)
- Lightweight trekking pants
- Trekking shorts
- T-Shirts (lightweight wool is great)
- Long underwear/Wool thermals
- Waterproof jacket and pants
- Heavyweight pants for high elevations (also good for camp)
- Heavy down jacket (can be rented in Kathmandu)
- Winter hat
- Winter gloves
- Water purification (pump, tablets, or Steris Pen; bring from home)
- Water bottles (at least 3 liters total capacity)
- Baseball cap (the sun is strong at all elevations)
- Hiking poles (lessen the impact on your joints)
- Sunglasses (essential when you cross snow line)
- Head lamp with extra batteries
- Reading materials (Kindle may be best)
- Journal and pens
- Camera with extra batteries
- Day pack (for your rain jacket, snacks, camera, etc.)
- Heavy-duty duffle bag (preferred by porters)
- Gators (many people wear them but they are not mandatory)
- Sun screen
- Hand sanitizer
- Toiletries (toothbrush, toothpaste, deodorant, floss, etc.)
- Biodegradable bar soap
- Face/body wipes
- Biodegradable washing liquid
- Throat lozenges, lip balm
- Medications (Ibuprofen, others if necessary)
- Duct tape (fixes just about everything, at least temporarily. To avoid carrying an entire roll wraps the desired amount around a pencil)
- First aid kit (with moleskin for blisters)
- Extra passport photos and photocopies of your passport
According to actual official Itinerary and cost if any thing will adding date or staff, or condition bad weather take helicopter, Rescue about these thing the price will be adding.
If you have any more day extra we will organized different type of Activities as Mountain Flight, Helicopter, Jungle Safari, River Rafting, Bungee Jump, and Many other programs.