Ghale Gaun Trek
Ghale Gaun Trek is newly open trekking trail in Annapurna region which offers a superb breathtaking view of majestic western Himalayas. This is the beautiful village. The locals performed their cultural dances like Serka, Rodhi, Sorathi, Thode, Ghatu, Argau etc on occasion by using their handmade traditional instrument with the cultural unique dress. This is an exotic pristine village endowed with an unparallel scenic grandeur and a home to world famous Gurkha soldiers- the Gurungs. In this trekking, we can learn more about the culture and tradition of Gurung and Ghale community people. During the trekking time we passing through the forest of Rhododendron, traditional style houses along the villages and attracted with the waterfall, natural beauties as well as on the trek. This trek can extend to Ghorepani poon hill trekking while trekkers reached the Pokhara. The main theme of this trekking is the snow-capped mountains such as Lamjung Himal, Buddha Himal, Himalchuli.
Ghale Gaun Trek is one of the unspoiled habitats of Gheles, the famous Gurungs, and the legendary ‘Gurkhas’ of western Nepal. This trekking route is situated at the foot of Lamjung Himal in north central Nepal. We can see different rare flora and fauna are playing along with different vegetation, many villages, spring waterfall, neat & clean valley and many eye attracting views trekking in the Himalaya. The trips give you a perfect memory of traditions and culture with their warm welcome as well as the wonderful views of the great Himalayan. This route runs northwest of the Annapurna trail. Families in the village have allocated rooms in their houses for guests and the rooms are simple, clean and comfortable with basic facilities. the hiking starts from Beshisahar. The best season for this trekking route is March to May and September to November. This trekking route goes flat way crossing over the Marsyandi, Khudi and Midim rivers. Short Hiking Guide you Local Trekking Guide in Nepal.
Day 01: Arrive in Kathmandu TIA and transfer to hotel
Day 02: Kathmandu Valley Sightseeing prepare the trip
Day 03: Drive from Kathmandu to Khudi by Express bus 6 hours
Day 04: Trek from Khudi to Ghalegaun (2020m) 5 hours
Day 05: Trek from Ghalegaun to Ghanpokhara (2150m) 5 hours
Day 06: Trek from Ghanpokhara to Khudi (1100m) 4 hours
Day 07: Drive from Khudi to Kathmandu 6 hours
Day 08: Final International Departure
Day 01: Arrive at Kathmandu
A delegate will be meet you at the arrival gate of Tribhuwan international airport then you will transfer to the hotel which you have chosen for relax and freshen up. In the evening we will have our welcome dinner with you and your trekking guide.
Day 02: Sightseeing in Kathmandu
The second day of our trekking we will be taken for a full day sightseeing tour around Kathmandu valley after having breakfast. In this day we will visit center of pilgrimage Pashupatinath temple and Swaymbunath which are enlisted in UNESCO world heritage sites. After sightseeing we come back to hotel.
Day 03: Drive from Kathmandu to Khudi
After spend one night in the Kathmandu valley we will solely drive towards he Khudi through the route of Basishar after having breakfast in the Kathmandu valley. It takes almost 5 to 6 hours to reach in Khudi from the Kathmandu valley and spend overnight in this village.
Day 04: Trek from Khudi to Ghalegaun
After spending one night in the Khudi we slowly start our trekking towards Ghalegaun after having breakfast in the morning. After a short climb up from Khudi you will reach Ghalegaun which takes almost 4 to 5 hours and spend one night in Ghalegaun.
Day 05: Trek from Ghalegaun to Ghanpokhara
After spending one night in the Ghalegaun we will slowly starts our trekking towards Ghanpokhara after having breajfast in the morning. In the route you get an opportunity to see the wonderful views of mountains and this place is 100m above to the ghalegaun.
Day 06: Trek from Ghanpokhara to Khudi
After spending one night in the Ghanpokhara we will slowly start our trekking towards the Khudi after having breakfast in the morning. This day you can see the beautiful waterfall in the way.
Day 07: Drive from Khudi to Kathmandu
We will drive to Kathmandu valley on the same highway we took to go to Khudi from the similar route through the hills and valleys. Another six hours in the highway will gives us time to observe the villages and town on the way from a different angle and after reaching Kathmandu and checking in the hotels we will have some free time to wander around the street of Thamel.
Day 08: Final Departure
We will proudly drop you to the airport to catch your flight back to your home.
- Airport / Hotel / Airport pick up and Drop by private car/van/bus.
- Hotel In Kathmandu: 2 Nights standard accommodation in Katmandu.
- You’re Meal in During the Trek as Your standard meals (3 times a day Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner with cup of tea or coffee).
- All Trekking Permit and Paper work as Annapurna conservation entry permits (ACAP) and Trekkers' Information Management System (TIMS) Permit.
- All Ground Local transportation.
- Both way Kathmandu to Khudi and Khudi to Kathmandu Express bus
- Accommodation in Trekking: All accommodations in lodge/tea houses during the treks.
- Trekking Guide: An experienced, helpful, friendly and English speaking Trekking Guide. His well- paid salary, meals, accommodation insurance etc.
- Trekking Porter: porters (1 porter for 2 peoples). Salary, Food, Drinks, Accommodation, Transportation.
- 2 nights standard accommodation in Pokhara, The hotel is nearby lake.
- Arrangement of Emergency Helicopter service which will be paid by your Travel insurance company.
- Medical supplies (first aid kit will be available).
- All government taxes.
- Service charge.
- Meals and Accommodation in Kathmandu
- Deserts (cakes, bakes and pies)
- Additional size of Pots Hot Drinks
- Bottled drinks
- Boiled water
- Electronic device re-charge
- Hot shower
- On the trekking Wi- Fi
- Personal expenses any type
- Travel insurance and evacuation insurance
- Tipping for Guide and Porter
There are many type of multiple trekking routes and selected depend on high altitude and Necessary Equipment. but all list Items area here.
- Tent (necessary for treks with camping)
- Sleeping bag (–15° bag will suffice on most treks)*
- Sleeping pad
- Silk liner
- Backpack (size depends on whether or not you have porters)
- Hiking boots* (break them in beforehand)
- Camp shoes (your reward after a long day)
- Wool socks (bring a few pairs of varying thickness)
- Lightweight trekking pants
- Trekking shorts
- T-Shirts (lightweight wool is great)
- Long underwear/Wool thermals
- Waterproof jacket and pants
- Heavyweight pants for high elevations (also good for camp)
- Heavy down jacket (can be rented in Kathmandu)
- Winter hat
- Winter gloves
- Water purification (pump, tablets, or Steris Pen; bring from home)
- Water bottles (at least 3 liters total capacity)
- Baseball cap (the sun is strong at all elevations)
- Hiking poles (lessen the impact on your joints)
- Sunglasses (essential when you cross snow line)
- Head lamp with extra batteries
- Reading materials (Kindle may be best)
- Journal and pens
- Camera with extra batteries
- Day pack (for your rain jacket, snacks, camera, etc.)
- Heavy-duty duffle bag (preferred by porters)
- Gators (many people wear them but they are not mandatory)
- Sun screen
- Hand sanitizer
- Toiletries (toothbrush, toothpaste, deodorant, floss, etc.)
- Biodegradable bar soap
- Face/body wipes
- Biodegradable washing liquid
- Throat lozenges, lip balm
- Medications (Ibuprofen, others if necessary)
- Duct tape (fixes just about everything, at least temporarily. To avoid carrying an entire roll wraps the desired amount around a pencil)
- First aid kit (with moleskin for blisters)
- Extra passport photos and photocopies of your passport
According to actual official Itinerary and cost if any thing will adding date or staff, or condition bad weather take helicopter, Rescue about these thing the price will be adding.
If you have any more day extra we will organized different type of Activities as Mountain Flight, Helicopter, Jungle Safari, River Rafting, Bungee Jump, and Many other programs.