Ganesh Himal Trek
Ganesh Himal Trek offers spectacular views, untouched nature, and splendor, wild and friendly inhabitants. This trek is also known as the natural trek. This Himal is named after the elephant-headed god of good fortune. The trek offers beautiful Himalayan views of Ganesh Himal region, Langtang region, and Annapurna region, beautiful landscape, rich Flora, incredible. Many interesting ethnic groups mixed of lifestyle offers you a glimpse into real Nepali life and this gives visitors an opportunity to observe the rich Nepalese cultural tradition from the closest quarter and intermingle with locals. Only a few foreigners have explored the area so the culture is rich and lifestyle has not changed and everything is virgin you can say it is real Nepal. This trekking route passes through quite Tamang villages, hot spas, gorges, and glaciers and reaches Sangjung Kharka and Khola Kharka to view Ganesh Himal V, Ganesh Himal II, Langtang Li Rung, and Paldor peak etc. Wilderness Trekking Combine Ruby Valley Trek and also between Langtang valley Trek and Manaslu Circuit Trek.
Ganesh Himal Trek begins from Trishuli after driving 5 to 6 hours from Kathmandu. This route offers a superb opportunity to enjoy wonderful Himalayans views, discovering rich flora and fauna observe the rich Nepalese cultural tradition from the closest quarter and intermingle with local people and the area also offers you an excellent habitat for a wide verities of plants and animals 526 species of plants which including 40 species of orchids, and 300 species of birds and other interesting wild animals are the Himalayan Thar, gaur, many kinds of monkeys and musk deer. The best season for doing this trekking is autumn and spring. At the time of spring, the forest looks so beautiful because there will be the rhododendron every in the forest. Ganesh Himal Trek will be far from madding crowd of the bustling ambiance of the city in this trek. The most attraction of this trek is different from the majority of Tamang, Chhetri, Brahman, Tibetan, and Great Himalayan Landscape etc.
Day 01: Arrive Kathmandu TIA and transfer to hotel
Day 02: Kathmandu valley sightseeing tour
Day 03: Kathmandu to Betrawati. (850m) 5 hrs
Day 04: Betrawati to Kispang (1600m) 5 hrs
Day 05: Kispang to Thulo Chaur (2200m) 5 hrs
Day 06: Thulo Chaur to Gonga (2900m) 4 hrs
Day 07: Gonga to Rupchet (3635m) 4 hrs
Day 08: Rupchet to Kharka (2500m) via the Shing La Pass (4100m) 7 hrs
Day 09: Karka to Borang (1800m) 7 hrs
Day 10: Borang to Jharlang (1700m) 6 hrs
Day 11: Jharlang to Kintang Phedi (1200m) 6 hrs
Day 12: Kintang Phedi to Kathmandu
Day 13: Final International Departure
Day 01: Arrive at Kathmandu
A delegate will be meet you at the arrival gate of Tribhuwan international airport then you will transfer to the hotel which you have chosen for relax and freshen up. In the evening we will have our welcome dinner with you and your trekking guide.
Day 02: Sightseeing in Kathmandu
The second day of our trekking we will be taken for a full day sightseeing tour around Kathmandu valley after having breakfast. In this day we will visit center of pilgrimage Pashupatinath temple and Swaymbunath which are enlisted in UNESCO world heritage sites. After sightseeing we come back to hotel.
Day 03: Kathmandu to Betrawati
After having breakfast in the morning we will slowly start our trekking towards Betrawati after spending one night in Kathmandu valley. We can enjoy the wonderful views of farm land, small village which takes almost 5 hours to reach Betrawati from Kathmandu valley and spend one night in this valley.
Day 04: Betrawati to Kispang
After having breakfast in the morning we will slowly start our trip towards Kispang after spending one night in betrawati. We pass through farmland and local village until we reach Kispang village and we will spend overnight in this place.
Day 05: Kispang to Thulo Chaur
After having breakfast in the morning we will slowly start our trekking towards Thulo chaur after spending one night in Kispang. It takes almost 5 hours to reach Thulo Chaur from Kispang and spend one night in this village.
Day 06: Thulo Chaur to Gonga
After having breakfast in the morning we will slowly start our trekking towards Gonga after spending one night in Thulo Chaur. We pass through the lush of rhododendron forest and get opportunity to watch wild animals and awesome views of the Ganesh Himal range which takes almost 4 hour to reach Gonga from thulo chaur and spend one night in this place.
Day 07: Gonga to Rupchet
After having breakfast in the morning we will slowly start our journey towards Rupchet after spending one night in Gonga. During the time of this day trekking we can enjoy the wonderful views of the Himalayan chain and Tibetan mountain range which takes almost 4 hours to reach Rupchet from Gonga and spend one night in Rupchet.
Day 08: Rupchet to Kharka via the Shing La Pass
After spending one night in Rupchet we will slowly start our trekking towards Kharka by using the route through Shing la pass after having breakfast in the morning. It takes almost 7 hours to reach Kharka from Rupchet and we will spend one night in Kharka.
Day 09: Kharka to Borang
After having breakfast in the morning we will slowly start our trekking towards Borang after spending one night kharka. It takes almost 7 hours to reach Borang from Kharka which lies at the height of 1800 meter from the sea level and spend one night in Borang.
Day 10: Borang to Jharlang
After spending one night in Borang we will slowly start our trekking towards Jharlang after having breakfast in the morning. We reach in the Tamang village of Jharlang after 6 hours walking from Borang which is at the height of 1700 meter from the sea level and spend one night in this village.
Day 11: Jharlang to Kintang Phedi
After spending one night in Jharlang we will slowly start our trekking towards Kintang phedi after having breakfast in the morning. It takes almost 6 hours to reach Kintang phedi from jharlang which lies at the height of 1200 meter from the sea level and spend one night in the kintang phedi.
Day 12: Kintang Phedi to Kathmandu
We will drive to Kathmandu from kintang Phedi, the road is rough and tough drive to till dhading take around 4/5 hours and from dhading to Kathmandu more 3 hours total 7 hours drive to reach Kathmandu stay overnight at hotel.
Day 13: Final departure
We will proudly drop you to the airport to catch your flight back to your home.
- Airport / Hotel / Airport pick up and Drop by private car/van/bus.
- Hotel In Kathmandu: 2 Nights standard accommodation in Katmandu.
- You’re Meal in During the Trek as Your standard meals (3 times a day Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner with cup of tea or coffee).
- All Trekking Permit, Langtang National Park and Trekkers' Information Management System (TIMS) Permit.
- Kathmandu Syapru Beshi by Express bus or Jeep and Darkha Gaun to Dhading by Local jeep and back to Kathmandu .
- All Local Transportation.
- Accommodation in Trekking: All accommodations in lodge/tea houses during the treks.
- Trekking Guide: An experienced, helpful, friendly and English speaking Trekking Guide. His well- paid salary, meals, accommodation insurance etc.
- Trekking Porter: porters (1 porter for 2 peoples). Salary, Food, Drinks, Accommodation, Transportation.
- One nights standard accommodation in Pokhara, The hotel is nearby lake, you can enjoy Mountain View and Fewa lakes from roof of the hotel.
- Arrangement of Emergency Helicopter service which will be paid by your Travel insurance company.
- Medical supplies (first aid kit will be available).
- All government taxes.
- Service charge.
- Meals and Accommodation in Kathmandu and Pokhara
- Deserts (cakes, bakes and pies)
- Additional size of Pots Hot Drinks
- Bottled drinks
- Boiled water
- Electronic device re-charge
- Hot shower
- On the trekking Wi- Fi
- Personal expenses any type
- Travel insurance and evacuation insurance
- Tipping for Guide and Porter
There are many type of multiple trekking routes and selected depend on high altitude and Necessary Equipment. but all list Items area here.
- Tent (necessary for treks with camping)
- Sleeping bag (–15° bag will suffice on most treks)*
- Sleeping pad
- Silk liner
- Backpack (size depends on whether or not you have porters)
- Hiking boots* (break them in beforehand)
- Camp shoes (your reward after a long day)
- Wool socks (bring a few pairs of varying thickness)
- Lightweight trekking pants
- Trekking shorts
- T-Shirts (lightweight wool is great)
- Long underwear/Wool thermals
- Waterproof jacket and pants
- Heavyweight pants for high elevations (also good for camp)
- Heavy down jacket (can be rented in Kathmandu)
- Winter hat
- Winter gloves
- Water purification (pump, tablets, or Steris Pen; bring from home)
- Water bottles (at least 3 liters total capacity)
- Baseball cap (the sun is strong at all elevations)
- Hiking poles (lessen the impact on your joints)
- Sunglasses (essential when you cross snow line)
- Head lamp with extra batteries
- Reading materials (Kindle may be best)
- Journal and pens
- Camera with extra batteries
- Day pack (for your rain jacket, snacks, camera, etc.)
- Heavy-duty duffle bag (preferred by porters)
- Gators (many people wear them but they are not mandatory)
- Sun screen
- Hand sanitizer
- Toiletries (toothbrush, toothpaste, deodorant, floss, etc.)
- Biodegradable bar soap
- Face/body wipes
- Biodegradable washing liquid
- Throat lozenges, lip balm
- Medications (Ibuprofen, others if necessary)
- Duct tape (fixes just about everything, at least temporarily. To avoid carrying an entire roll wraps the desired amount around a pencil)
- First aid kit (with moleskin for blisters)
- Extra passport photos and photocopies of your passport
According to actual official Itinerary and cost if any thing will adding date or staff, or condition bad weather take helicopter, Rescue about these thing the price will be adding.
If you have any more day extra we will organized different type of Activities as Mountain Flight, Helicopter, Jungle Safari, River Rafting, Bungee Jump, and Many other programs.