Everest Gokyo Lake Trek
Everest Gokyo lake Trek is one of the best trekking places in the Everest region. This trekking route takes us through the landmarks of the Khumbu region. While doing trekking in the trails we can also explore the Sagarmatha National Park which protects Flora and fauna of this region. We get an exclusive opportunity to witness best of turquoise lake, Highest Himalayans, Sherpa culture. It is one of the best destinations of the Everest region. During the time of trekking, we get an opportunity to explore Tengboche Monasteries which is one of the largest monasteries of the Khumbu region of Nepal. At the time of trekking, we will have a marvelous experience. It gives us chance to create wonderful memories around the foothill of the highest Himalayan. It gives us one of the excellent views of Lake as well as the Scenic view of Mt Everest. We get an opportunity to see the wonderful views of the Mt Everest.
Everest Gokyo lake Trek begins from the Lukla after 30 minutes flight from the Kathmandu valley. The Gokyo Lake trekking offers a more beautiful more beautiful way of exploring popular Khumbu region. This lake area is surrounded by a mountainous valley, alpine lakes, and numerous Glaciers. The trek also awards us with great views of the Khumbu icefall. On the time of trekking, we pass through the lush forest of the rhododendron and pine tree. The best season for the Gokho Lake trek is February to June and September to December and at the time of trekking, you will stay at the lodge. This trek is quite challenging adventure at the Everest region. Everest Gokyo Lake Trek is situated at the height of 4750 meter from the sea level. Local Trekking Agency in Nepal Everest adventure team offers an opportunity to travel around the wonderful destination and its remarkable sight.
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu TIA transfer to hotel
Day 02: Sightseeing in Kathmandu
Day 03: Fly to Lukla, trek to Phakding (2650m) 4 hrs
Day 04: Phakding to Namche Bazaar (3440m) 6 hrs
Day 05: Acclimatization Day – Namche Bazaar
Day 06: Namche Bazaar to Dole (4000m) 6 hrs
Day 07: Dole to Machhermo (4400m) 5 hrs
Day 08: Machhermo to Gokyo (4800m) 5 hrs
Day 09: Rest in Gokyo Valley
Day 10: Gokyo to Dole 5 hrs
Day 11: Namche Bazaar to Lukla 6/7 hrs
Day 12: Fly to Kathmandu 30 minute
Day 13: Final International Departure
Day 01: Arrive at Kathmandu
A delegate will be meet you at the arrival gate of Tribhuwan international airport then you will transfer to the hotel which you have chosen for relax and freshen up. In the evening we will have our welcome dinner with you and your trekking guide.
Day 02: Sightseeing in Kathmandu
The second day of our trekking we will be taken for a full day sightseeing tour around Kathmandu valley after having breakfast. In this day we will visit center of pilgrimage Pashupatinath temple and Swaymbunath which are enlisted in UNESCO world heritage sites. After sightseeing we come back to hotel.
Day 03: Fly to Lukla, trek to Phakding
After having breakfast in the morning the guide will take you towards Tribhuvan international airport flying for about 35 minutes enjoying beautiful views of the middle hills and mountain of Nepal and we land lukla. After reaching lukla we will slowly start our trekking towards Phakding which takes almost 3 to 4 hours to reach Phakding from lukla which is at the height of 2610 meter form the sea level and spends one night in this place.
Day 04: Phakding to Namche Bazaar
After having breakfast in the morning we will slowly starts our trek towards Namche bazaar after spending one night in the Phakding. It takes almost 5 to 6 hours to reach Namche Bazaar from Phakding which lies at the height of 3440m from the sea level and spend overnight in Namche bazaar.
Day 05: Acclimatization Day - Namche Bazaar
Today we don’t start our trekking because today is for rest. We will hike up the syangboche airport and the Everest views hotel which is one of the highest placed hotels of the world and day and hike one of the hiking destinations in the area and back to the hotel and spend overnight in the namche bazaar.
Day 06: Namche Bazaar to Dole
After having breakfast early in the morning we will slowly start our trekking towards Dole after spending one night in the Namche Bazaar. It takes almost 5 to 6 hours to reach Dolefrom Namche Bazaar which lies at the height of 3680 meter from the sea level and spend one night in theDole.
Day 07: Dole to Machhermo
After having breakfast early in the morning we will slowly start our trekking towards Machhermo after spending one night in the Phortse Thanga. We will pass through the rhododendron forest and pass through the waterfall before reaching Tongba village and we will spend one night in the Machhermo.
Day 08: Machhermo to Gokyo
After having breakfast early in the morning we will slowly start our trekking towards Gokyo after spending one night Machhermo. It takes almost 4 to 5 hours to reach Gokyo from Machhermo which lies at the height of 4800 meter from the sea level and spend one night in the Gokyo valley.
Day 09: Rest in Gokyo Valley
Today we don’t start our trekking because today is for the rest and explore around the Gokyo valley. From here we can see the beautiful scenery of the nature and wonderful views of the mountains and spend overnight in this place.
Day 10: Gokyo to Dole
After having breakfast early in the morning we will slowly start our trekking towards Dole after spending one night in the Gokyo valley. It takes almost 4 to 5 hours to reach Dole from Dole which lies at the height of 4750 meter from the sea level and spend one night in this valley.
Day 11: Pheriche to Namche Bazaar
After having breakfast we will start our trekking come downward to the Namche bazaar after spending one night in the Pheriche. We get an opportunity to see the beautiful views of mountain and natural beauty of the nature while doing trekking in this route and spend overnight in the namche bazaar.
Day 12: Namche Bazaar to Lukla
After having breakfast we will start our trekking come downward to the lukla after spending one night in the Namche bazaar. It takes almost 6 hours to reach lukla from the Namche bazaar which is at the height 2804 meter from the sea level and spend overnight in lukla.
Day 13: Fly to Kathmandu
We will come back to Kathmandu valley by flying from the lukla airport. After reaching in the Kathmandu valley you will transfer to the hotel and take some rest and evening walk in the Thamel bazaar.
Day 14: Final International departure
We will proudly drop you to the airport to catch your flight back to your home.
- Airport / Hotel / Airport pick up and Drop by private car/van/bus.
- Hotel In Kathmandu: 2 Nights standard accommodation in Katmandu. The hotel is very clean, 24 hour hot shower, TV, free WI-FI and best location in Thamel city center.
- Both Way Domestic Air Ticket Kathmandu to Phaplu and Lukla to Kathmandu
- You’re Meal in During the Trekking as Your standard meals (3 times a day Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner with cup of tea of Coffee).
- All Trekking Permit (Sagarmath National Park Permit) and TIMS Card.
- Accommodation in Trekking: All accommodations in lodge/tea houses during the treks.
- Trekking Guide: An experienced, helpful, friendly and English speaking Trekking Guide. His well- paid salary, meals, accommodation insurance etc.
- Trekking Porter: porters (1 porter for 2 peoples). Salary, Food, Drinks, Accommodation, Transportation.
- Arrangement of Emergency Helicopter service which will be paid by your Travel insurance company.
- Medical supplies (first aid kit will be available).
- All government taxes.
- Service charge.
- Meals and Accommodation in Kathmandu
- Deserts (cakes, bakes and pies)
- Additional size of Pots Hot Drinks
- Bottled drinks
- Boiled water
- Electronic device re-charge
- Hot shower
- On the trekking Wi- Fi
- Personal expenses any type
- Travel insurance and evacuation insurance
- Tipping for Guide and Porter
There are many type of multiple trekking routes and selected depend on high altitude and Necessary Equipment. but all list Items area here.
- Tent (necessary for treks with camping)
- Sleeping bag (–15° bag will suffice on most treks)*
- Sleeping pad
- Silk liner
- Backpack (size depends on whether or not you have porters)
- Hiking boots* (break them in beforehand)
- Camp shoes (your reward after a long day)
- Wool socks (bring a few pairs of varying thickness)
- Lightweight trekking pants
- Trekking shorts
- T-Shirts (lightweight wool is great)
- Long underwear/Wool thermals
- Waterproof jacket and pants
- Heavyweight pants for high elevations (also good for camp)
- Heavy down jacket (can be rented in Kathmandu)
- Winter hat
- Winter gloves
- Water purification (pump, tablets, or Steris Pen; bring from home)
- Water bottles (at least 3 liters total capacity)
- Baseball cap (the sun is strong at all elevations)
- Hiking poles (lessen the impact on your joints)
- Sunglasses (essential when you cross snow line)
- Head lamp with extra batteries
- Reading materials (Kindle may be best)
- Journal and pens
- Camera with extra batteries
- Day pack (for your rain jacket, snacks, camera, etc.)
- Heavy-duty duffle bag (preferred by porters)
- Gators (many people wear them but they are not mandatory)
- Sun screen
- Hand sanitizer
- Toiletries (toothbrush, toothpaste, deodorant, floss, etc.)
- Biodegradable bar soap
- Face/body wipes
- Biodegradable washing liquid
- Throat lozenges, lip balm
- Medications (Ibuprofen, others if necessary)
- Duct tape (fixes just about everything, at least temporarily. To avoid carrying an entire roll wraps the desired amount around a pencil)
- First aid kit (with moleskin for blisters)
- Extra passport photos and photocopies of your passport
According to actual official Itinerary and cost if any thing will adding date or staff, or condition bad weather take helicopter, Rescue about these thing the price will be adding.
If you have any more day extra we will organized different type of Activities as Mountain Flight, Helicopter, Jungle Safari, River Rafting, Bungee Jump, and Many other programs.