Everest Expedition is a climbing to everyone for an expert mountaineer to an inexperienced but adventure. This expedition is still the ultimate mountaineering adventure. We provide world class service from the Everest base camp trek to all the high camps of Mt Everest from its south face in Nepal. The mountain receives around 1000 summits attempts every year. The entire climbers who mess there at the base camp seem really busy with excitement for the preparation of their expeditions to reach on the summit. To stand at the peak of the earth is one of life’s most rewarding experiences. It is one of the elating and wonderful experiences of your lifetime. A small traverse and we will climb on short vertical rock and snow channel that leads to the final point. The expedition is one of the most challenging expeditions of Nepal.
Everest Expedition is the most popular choice among the mountaineering which gives the most assured means of reaching to the top. If you are serious about achieving the top and feeling you have the right component and experience. We will start these expeditions from the Lukla after half an hour mountain fly from Kathmandu. Everest adventure team is confident to offer you this expedition with the first class service let us get it organized for you. The spring and autumn is the best season for doing this expedition. This type of peak climbing is fit for those trekkers who have previous experience of climbing and physically fit and fine. Everest Expedition The main aim of the Everest Adventure Team is to provide the necessary framework for expedition’s member to have a safe and enjoyable trip with the best possible chance of summiting. The feeling to be on the top of the world highest mountain is really something insuperable and one of the best experience that you can get.
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu TIA and Transfer to hotel
Day 02-03: In Kathmandu preparation for Everest Expeditions.
Day 04: Fly from Kathmandu to Lukla 2,820 m, trek to Phakding 2,640 m – 04 hrs.
Day 05: Trek to Namche Bazaar 3,440 m – 05 hrs.
Day 06: Rest day at Namche Bazaar for acclimatization and excursion.
Day 07: Trek to Tengboche 3,867 m – 05hrs.
Day 08: Trek to Dingboche 4,260 m – 05hrs.
Day 09: At Dingboche rest day for acclimatization and local hike.
Day 10: Trek to Lobuche 4,930 m – 05 hrs.
Day 11: Trek to Gorak Shep 5,170 m and climb to Kalapathar walk to Everest
Base Camp 5,364 m – 06 hrs.
Day 12-13: At base camp acclimatization and preparations.
Day 14-33: (20 days) Ascent of Mount Everest and descend to Base Camp.
Day 34: All members to re-group at Base Camp.
Day 35: Cleaning up of base camp with packing for the return journey.
Day 36: Trek to Pheriche 4,240m – 05 hrs.
Day 37: Trek to Thyangboche – 05 hrs.
Day 38: Trek to Monjo 2,860m – 06 hrs.
Day 39: Trek to Lukla – 04 hrs.
Day 40: Fly back to Kathmandu and transfer to respective hotels.
Day 41-42: In Kathmandu to submit expedition’s reports.
Day 43: International departure for the last Destination
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu TIA and transfer to hotel
A delegate will be meet you at the arrival gate of Tribhuwan international airport then you will transfer to the hotel which you have chosen for relax and freshen up. In the evening we will have our welcome dinner with you and your tour operator.
Day 02: Full day Sight Seeing Kathmandu Valley
After the breakfast, we spend the whole day sightseeing tour in Kathmandu Valley as major point. One of the biggest Stupa in the world, Bouddhanath stupa and Monastry, Old heritage Buddhist temple Soyembhunath and Monastry, Kathmandu Durbar Squer Kumari temple and Patan Durbar Squar krishna temple. The kathmandu sightseeing is real Nepalese traditional culture and heritage touring. After tour will back to hotel and preparation the Everest Camp Trek Trip overnight stay hotel.
Day 03: Fly to Lukla, trek to Phakding (2,651m/8,700ft): 40 minutes flight; 8km, 3 – 4 hours trek
Our Guide will transfer to Domestic airport and short lukla flight 30 minute and introduce our local mountain porters. Kick of your beautiful trek through larges village chourikharka and demented towards Dudhkoshi River and continue to Phakding (2652m. 8700ft.) we will have staying acclimatization stay overnight at lodge.
Day 04: Phakding to Namche Bazaar (3,438m/11,280 ft): 11km, 5 – 6 hours
After hot breakfast trek to Namche Bazaar, the biggest village of khumbu region, which is most popular Himalayan city Touristic area same as Kathmandu and Pokhara. Trekking toward to Monjo Entering Sagarmath National Park and Trekkers Information Management System Main Gate. Flow up Dudhkoshi River and crossing highest double substance bridge bottom of the Namche. If have change to see mt. everest on trail and continue to Namche. Stay overnight at lodge.
Day 05: Acclimatization Day – Namche Bazaar: (3,440m/11,284ft)
Today Explore and Acclimatization day, after breakfast visit to Sherpa Museum which is popular by khumbu region about the Sherpa culture and history and will have hike to top of the Everest view point take cup of tea or coffee at Everest View lodge. If weather is perfect then will see Mt. Everest, Lhotse, Island Peak, Amadablam and Many Others Trekking peak. When we return from Everest View point visit to Khumjung Village and Admon Hillary high school take lunch and back to Namche , Little sightseeing stay overnight at lodge.
Day 06: Namche Bazaar to Phortse (3,870m/12,694ft): 10km, 5- 6 hours
After breakfast we will continue trek to Phortse medium beautiful sherpa village. Beginning part flat and easy after sanasa moderate slide and stepping to Mongla situate 4000m. Take lunch that is depend on choice and extremely descending to phortse tenga pass the bridge and end of our destination stay overnight at lodge.
Day 07: Phortse to Dingboche (4,360 m/14,300 ft): 9km, 5 – 6 hours
After hot breakfast we will continue trek to Dingboche, which is massive viewpoint and chance to see lots of wild animals as Blue sheep, dear, Himalayan thar, and Many of Domestic Yaks brousing grass. The phortse to Dingboche is most beautiful trail select by Everest Trekking Routes. Take lunch at Upper Pangboche or Samare and slowly trek to Dingboche stay overnight at lodge.
Day 08: Dingboche Acclimatization Day
Today Acclimatization day at dingboche just light hike to little pick or hike to Chhukung just combination acute mountain sickness and visit to Dingboche Sherpa Villages. Will have to wear warm cloth and take lots of drinking water. Make sure could reach our Destination to EBC stay extra night at lodge.
Day 09: Dingboche to Lobuche (4910 m) 5/6 hours
After hot breakfast we will continue trek to Lobuche, over 4000 meter have to most care health because before lobuche slowly toward dhukla and take lunch and rest for while and hard part stepping and amazing tabuche peak, Amabablam peak, Lobuche peak, Pumary peak and Nupse Peak. It's make us enjoy and stay overnight at lodge.
Day 10: Lobuche to Gorak Shep (5170 m/16,961ft), visit Everest Base Camp (5364 m/17,594 ft): 13km
From Lobuche to Gorakshep takes more than 2 hours and must leave early morning, because take hot drink as tea or coffee continue to Gorakshep and get accommodation leave bag. Before visit to Everest Base Camp we have to Breakfast and take with us light food. It is hard and long day all most 8 to 10 hours. Return from EBC stay overnight at lodge.
Day 12-13: At base camp acclimatization and preparations.
Today gather all climbing gears from our porters and Yaks, getting busy sorting out the equipments and planning with few practices before the final climb to the top of Everest.
Day 14-33 (20 days) Ascent of Mount Everest and descend to Base Camp.
High Five Adventure has planned with 20 full days for final climb to Mt. Everest summit, here with final preparation for the great climb where some technical effort required encountering massive boulders of Khumbu Ice Falls it will be an awesome experience.
From Everest base camp at 5,364m, climbing with some technically difficulty over Khumbu Ice-fall, the climbing route will be taken care by our expert climbing guides with necessary secure and safety procedure, from above base camp one requires positive attitude and thinking with physical and much mental effort to attempts the climb a success.
Day 38: Trek to Monjo 2,880 m through Namche Bazaar - 06hrs.
Morning walk begins with a descend to Imjatse River at Phunge tenga, here after crossing the bridge a steep uphill for an hour then with gentle winding walk all the way to Namche Bazaar, ( for energetic people can use the route to Namche visiting Everest View Hotel or Khumjung and Khunde village) from Namche on the downhill path to Dudh Kosi River bank, from here with short ups and downs to reach the Sagarmatha National Park entrance and then Monjo village for overnight stop in this quaint nice village.
Day 39: Trek to Lukla - 05 hrs.
After a most exciting and thrilling adventure on Mt. Everest climb, our last day walk takes you back to Lukla on a gentle winding trail through Phakding and Ghat village and then with last climb to Lukla for lunch and overnight stop, evening with last dinner around Khumbu area with staff and guides including porters.
Day 40: Fly to Kathmandu and transfer to hotel.
Getting up early to catch the early flight back to Kathmandu from Lukla, (sometime the flight time can get delayed due to bad weather), as the plane reaches Lukla airstrip depart for Kathmandu taking a sweeping scenic flight in a small twin otter or Dornier plane.
On arrival in Katmandu domestic airport a short drive leads you back in the hustle and bustle city life of Kathmandu, transfer back to your hotels in the hub of Kathmandu in and around Thamel area.
Day 41-42: In Kathmandu for individual activities.
Two days as spare and free day in case of flight delay at Lukla in due to bad weather conditions, on this day busy sorting out climbing equipments, where our leader and guide will submit the expeditions report to concern Nepal Government department.
Day 43: International departure for homeward bound.
We will proudly drop you to the airport to catch your flight back to your home.
- Airport Pick up drop (Airport /Hotel/Airport) by private car/van/Bus. Hotel in Kathmandu: Two night's tourist standard Hotel in Katmandu with breakfast basis. Welcome dinner and farewell dinner in Kathmandu
- Meals During Trek: Your standard meals in mountain (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) during the trekking. Tea or coffee four times a day in cup during the trek
- Kathmandu valley sightseeing (Kathmandu Darbar Square, Swayambhunath Stupa, Bouddhanath Stupa and Pashipati Temple
- Accommodation In Trekking: All accommodations in lodges/tea houses during the treks.
- Domestic Airfare all Team, Kathmandu to Lukla and Lukla to Kathmandu member and all climbing team.
- Trekking permit: 'Trekkers' Information Management System (TIMS) Permit. And Arun Valley National Park Permit
- Special Permit for Cho Oyu Expedition
- Garbage Deposited
- All Necessary Climbing gear
- All necessary paper works.
- All Campsite full board.
- All Transportation
- Domestic airport pick up and drop by car or Van.
- Guide: An experienced, helpful and friendly Guide, Porters: Experience Trekking Porters (1 porter for 2 clients). And all Their well-paid Salary, Food, Drinks, Accommodation, Transportation and Insurance for the Guide and Porter.
- Adventure Certificate: Our Company provides Adventure Certificate.
- Arrangement of emergency helicopter service which will be paid by your travel insurance company. Medical supplies (first aid kit will be available).
- All government taxes.
- Service charge
- Drop to airport by car/van/Bus
- Nepal entry visa fee (you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport - Katmandu). Your Travel and rescue insurance.
- International airfare and airport departure tax.
- All the Food in Kathmandu. Also in the case of early return from mountain (due to any reason) Than the scheduled Itinerary.
- All the expenses in mountain over than scheduled itinerary (due to strike, delay or canceled flight) Extra night Hotel in Kathmandu if arrive early or late departure than schedule Itinerary.
- All the Bar bills and personal expenses (phone call, laundry service, battery recharge, bottle of water, hot water, shower.
- Tips for the guide and porter.
There are many type of multiple trekking routes and selected depend on high altitude and Necessary Equipment. but all list Items area here.
- Tent (necessary for treks with camping)
- Sleeping bag (–15° bag will suffice on most treks)*
- Sleeping pad
- Silk liner
- Backpack (size depends on whether or not you have porters)
- Hiking boots* (break them in beforehand)
- Camp shoes (your reward after a long day)
- Wool socks (bring a few pairs of varying thickness)
- Lightweight trekking pants
- Trekking shorts
- T-Shirts (lightweight wool is great)
- Long underwear/Wool thermals
- Waterproof jacket and pants
- Heavyweight pants for high elevations (also good for camp)
- Heavy down jacket (can be rented in Kathmandu)
- Winter hat
- Winter gloves
- Water purification (pump, tablets, or Steris Pen; bring from home)
- Water bottles (at least 3 liters total capacity)
- Baseball cap (the sun is strong at all elevations)
- Hiking poles (lessen the impact on your joints)
- Sunglasses (essential when you cross snow line)
- Head lamp with extra batteries
- Reading materials (Kindle may be best)
- Journal and pens
- Camera with extra batteries
- Day pack (for your rain jacket, snacks, camera, etc.)
- Heavy-duty duffle bag (preferred by porters)
- Gators (many people wear them but they are not mandatory)
- Sun screen
- Hand sanitizer
- Toiletries (toothbrush, toothpaste, deodorant, floss, etc.)
- Biodegradable bar soap
- Face/body wipes
- Biodegradable washing liquid
- Throat lozenges, lip balm
- Medications (Ibuprofen, others if necessary)
- Duct tape (fixes just about everything, at least temporarily. To avoid carrying an entire roll wraps the desired amount around a pencil)
- First aid kit (with moleskin for blisters)
- Extra passport photos and photocopies of your passport
According to actual official Itinerary and cost if any thing will adding date or staff, or condition bad weather take helicopter, Rescue about these thing the price will be adding.
If you have any more day extra we will organized different type of Activities as Mountain Flight, Helicopter, Jungle Safari, River Rafting, Bungee Jump, and Many other programs.