Dhampus Austrian Camp Trek
Dhampus Austrian Camp Trek is an easy village tour of one night two days for amazing holidays nearby the Pokhara valley which is also known as the city of lakes. From this place, we can see the amazing views of sunrise and the sunset with beautiful Himalayan views of Annapurna region. This trail is blessed with the grand views of the Annapurna ranges. This is one of the best trekking destinations uphill from Pokhara. The trek is best for those wishing to experiences Nepal mountain scenery and ethnic culture within a short time. It takes about five hours of hiking to get there. This trek offers delighted wonderful views of mighty Himalayan including Mt Annapurna, lush green forest and various colored cultural villages throughout the route. The village is attractive and a number of the slated roofed house. Dhampus villages and Austrian camp are the major attraction of this trek. The viewing is the same as Ghorepani Poon Hill Trek and Dhampus Sarangkot.
Dhampus Austrian Camp Trek starts from Phedi drive one hour from Pokhara and from the Phedi climb up the two-hour Dhampus village. This trek is one of the most beautiful gateways of Annapurna Conservation area which is the best place to sightsee the natural scenery and cultural settlement. We will hike down to continue through perfect jungle trail from where we can hear the birds chirping sounds which makes our trek to continue to the beautiful village which takes about an hour. For the trekking, all the seasons are best to trek in this place. From this trekking route, we get an opportunity to see the wonderful views of Himalayans like Annapurna ranges, Dhauligiri ranges, Machhapuchhre, and green land. Dhampus Austrian Camp Trek provides great jungle scenery and similar views as Poon hill. Expert Mountain Guide in Nepal and Local Trekking Agency Adventure Everest Team. but they have only a short period of time. There are a few comfortable lodges.
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu TIA and transfer to hotel
Day 02: Sightseeing in Kathmandu and Preparation trip
Day 03: Drive from Kathmandu to Pokhara by Tourist bus 7 hours
Day 04: Pokhara to trek Australian Camp (2200m) 5 hours
Day 04: Trek to Sarangkot from Australian Camp (1900m) 7 hours
Day 05: Sarangkot to Pokhara (820m) 3 hours
Day 06: Pokhara to Kathmandu by tourist bus 7 hours
Day 07: Final International Departure
Day 01: Arrive in Kathmandu
A delegate will be meet you at the arrival gate of Tribhuwan international airport then you will transfer to the hotel which you have chosen for relax and freshen up. In the evening we will have our welcome dinner with you and your trekking guide.
Day 02: Sightseeing in Kathmandu
The second day of our trekking we will be taken for a full day sightseeing tour around Kathmandu valley after having breakfast. In this day we will visit center of pilgrimage Pashupatinath temple and Swaymbunath which are enlisted in UNESCO world heritage sites. After sightseeing we come back to hotel.
Day 03: Kathmandu to Pokhara by Tourist bus 7 hours
After having breakfast we will drive towards pokhara which is also known as the city of lake. We will go pohkara by seeing natural beauty of Nepal and after reaching pokhara at first we will went towards the hotel and if we have time then we went to see the beautiful lake Phewa Lake where you can enjoy the wonderful views of the Annapurna Himalayan ranges reflected in this lake.
Day 04: Pokhara to trek Australian Camp
After spending one night in the pokhara we will trek towards Australian camp having breakfast in the morning. On the route we see many beautiful things in the way like wonderful views of the mountain and beautiful scenery of the nature. It takes almost 5 to 6 hours to reach Australian camp from pokhara and stay overnight in this place.
Day 05: Trek to Sarangkot from Australian Camp
After spending one night in the Australian camp we will slowly starts our trekking towards Sarangkot after having breakfast in the morning. This day trekking offers you wonderful mountain scenery and beautiful views of Pokhara Lake and valley. It takes almost 5 hours to reach Sarangkot from Australian camp and stay overnight in the Sarangkot.
Day 06: Sarangkot to Pokhara
After spending one night Sarangkot we will slowly start our trekking towards pokhara after having breakfast in the morning. It takes almost 4 hours to reach pokhara from Sarangkot and in the route we can see the beauty of the Annapurna region and we will spend one night in pokhara.
Day 07: Pokhara to Kathmandu
We will drive to Kathmandu valley on the same highway we took to go to pokhara from the similar route through the hills and valleys. Another six hours in the highway will gives us time to observe the villages and town on the way from a different angle and after reaching Kathmandu and checking in the hotels we will have some free time to wander around the street of Thamel.
Day 08: Departure to Airport
We will proudly drop you to the airport to catch your flight back to your home.
- Airport / Hotel / Airport pick up and Drop by private car/van/bus.
- Hotel In Kathmandu: 2 Nights standard accommodation in Katmandu.
- You’re Meal in During the Trek as Your standard meals (3 times a day Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner with cup of tea or coffee).
- All Ground Local transportation.
- Both way Kathmandu to Pokhara and Pokhara to Kathmandu by tourist bus
- Accommodation in Trekking: All accommodations in lodge/tea houses during the treks.
- Trekking Guide: An experienced, helpful, friendly and English speaking Trekking Guide. His well- paid salary, meals, accommodation insurance etc.
- Trekking Porter: porters (1 porter for 2 peoples). Salary, Food, Drinks, Accommodation, Transportation.
- 2 nights standard accommodation in Pokhara, The hotel is nearby lake.
- Arrangement of Emergency Helicopter service which will be paid by your Travel insurance company.
- Medical supplies (first aid kit will be available).
- All government taxes.
- Service charge.
- Meals and Accommodation in Kathmandu and Pokhara
- Deserts (cakes, bakes and pies)
- Additional size of Pots Hot Drinks
- Bottled drinks
- Boiled water
- Electronic device re-charge
- Hot shower
- On the trekking Wi- Fi
- Personal expenses any type
- Travel insurance and evacuation insurance
- Tipping for Guide and Porter
There are many type of multiple trekking routes and selected depend on high altitude and Necessary Equipment. but all list Items area here.
- Tent (necessary for treks with camping)
- Sleeping bag (–15° bag will suffice on most treks)*
- Sleeping pad
- Silk liner
- Backpack (size depends on whether or not you have porters)
- Hiking boots* (break them in beforehand)
- Camp shoes (your reward after a long day)
- Wool socks (bring a few pairs of varying thickness)
- Lightweight trekking pants
- Trekking shorts
- T-Shirts (lightweight wool is great)
- Long underwear/Wool thermals
- Waterproof jacket and pants
- Heavyweight pants for high elevations (also good for camp)
- Heavy down jacket (can be rented in Kathmandu)
- Winter hat
- Winter gloves
- Water purification (pump, tablets, or Steris Pen; bring from home)
- Water bottles (at least 3 liters total capacity)
- Baseball cap (the sun is strong at all elevations)
- Hiking poles (lessen the impact on your joints)
- Sunglasses (essential when you cross snow line)
- Head lamp with extra batteries
- Reading materials (Kindle may be best)
- Journal and pens
- Camera with extra batteries
- Day pack (for your rain jacket, snacks, camera, etc.)
- Heavy-duty duffle bag (preferred by porters)
- Gators (many people wear them but they are not mandatory)
- Sun screen
- Hand sanitizer
- Toiletries (toothbrush, toothpaste, deodorant, floss, etc.)
- Biodegradable bar soap
- Face/body wipes
- Biodegradable washing liquid
- Throat lozenges, lip balm
- Medications (Ibuprofen, others if necessary)
- Duct tape (fixes just about everything, at least temporarily. To avoid carrying an entire roll wraps the desired amount around a pencil)
- First aid kit (with moleskin for blisters)
- Extra passport photos and photocopies of your passport