Arun Valley Trek
Arun Valley Trek is none touristic area which lies in the eastern part of Nepal. This valley trek is the world deepest valley is suitable between the world tallest Mountains Everest and Mt Makalu. This trekking is one of the unexplored, marvelous and off the beaten path trekking in Nepal. This valley trekking offers superb Himalayan scenery. This trek is a highly recommended short trek. This is the home of more than 650 species of birds and over 800 species of butterflies, the shelter of the rare and endangered Panda. The highest point of this trekking is Salpa Bhanjyng where the holy lakes Salpa is located. We will pass through the lush forest of the rhododendron, firs and spurs forests. The main attraction of this region is the beautiful Sherpa village. Trekking in this region provides an alternative approach to the Khumbu region trekking. The valley trek takes it descends to the deep gorge of this beautiful valley.
Arun Valley Trek is beginning or end by trekking across the valley on the eastern side of Nepal with the different route via Jiri or Lukla. This trekking has non crowed trekking trails in Nepal. Trekking along the river where it gives us unforgettable experiences which is the best combination of natures, river, valley, traditional lifestyle and magnificent mountains views. Arun Valley Trek Mainly we can see the ethnic group like Sherpa, Rai, Limbu etc. this valley trail is a wonderful trekking destination in the wilderness which is suitable for people who really don’t want the massive amassing of tourists on the path. For doing this trekking one trekker should be physically fit and fine to fully appreciate the beauty of this region. This is the best trekking in Nepal for the better perceptions of the ethnic Himalayan. The best season for doing this trekking is from March to May and September to December. Local and Well Trained Mountain Guide in Nepal.
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu ITA and Transfer to hotel
Day 02: Sightseeing in Kathmandu
Day 03: Fly from ktm- Tumlingtar 30 minute & trek to Kartika ghat 4 hours
Day 04: Trek Kartike ghat to Gothey 7 hours
Day 05: Trek Gothey- Phedi 6 hours
Day 06: Trek Phedi- Gurase 6 hours
Day 07: Trek Gurase- Sanam 6 hours
Day 08: Trek Sanam- Bung 7 hours
Day 09: Trek Bung- Gaikharka 6 hours
Day 10: Trek Gaikharka-Vasme 6 hours
Day 11: Trek Vasme-Pangum 6 hours
Day 12: Trek Pangum-Painya 6 hours
Day 13: Trek Painya-Lukla 6 hours
Day 14: fly Lukla-Kathmandu 30 minutes
Day 15: Final International Airport
Day 01: Arrive at Kathmandu
A delegate will be meet you at the arrival gate of Tribhuwan international airport then you will transfer to the hotel which you have chosen for relax and freshen up. In the evening we will have our welcome dinner with you and your trekking guide.
Day 02: Sightseeing in Kathmandu
The second day of our trekking we will be taken for a full day sightseeing tour around Kathmandu valley after having breakfast. In this day we will visit center of pilgrimage Pashupatinath temple and Swaymbunath which are enlisted in UNESCO world heritage sites. After sightseeing we come back to hotel.
Day 03: Fly from ktm- Tumlingtar & trek to Kartike ghat
After having breakfast early in the morning we will take flight to Tumlingtar after spending one night in Kathmandu valley. After reach in the tumlingtar we will slowly start our trekking towards Kartike Ghat and spend one night in this place.
Day 04: Trek Kartike ghat to Gothey
After having breakfast early in the morning we will slowly start our trekking towards Gothey after spending one night in Kartike ghat. It is at the height of 775 meter from the sea level and spends one night in this village.
Day 05: Trek Gothey- Phedi
After having breakfast early in the morning we will slowly start our trekking towards Phedi village after spending one night in Gothey bazaar. We have to trek through the many beautiful villages of this route until we reach in Phedi and spend one night in this place.
Day 06: Trek Phedi- Gurase
After having breakfast early in the morning we will slowly start our trekking towards Gurase after spending one night in Phedi. We have pass through the lush of rhododendron forest in this route and it is tiny stone village of Gurase and spend one night in this place.
Day 07: Trek Gurase- Sanam
After having breakfast early in the morning we will slowly start our trekking towards Sanam after spending one night in Gurase. We will pass through the damp forest to sanam which lies at the height of 2850 meter from the sea level and spend one night in this place.
Day 08: Trek Sanam- Bung
After having breakfast early in the morning we will slowly start our trekking towards Bung village after spending one night in the sanam. It is at the height of 1900 meter from the sea level and we will spend one night in this village.
Day 09: Trek Bung- Gaikharka
After having breakfast early in the morning we will slowly start our trekking towards Gaikharka after spending one night in Bung. It is at the height of 2300 meter from the sea level and we will spend one night in the Gaikharka village.
Day 10: Trek Gaikharka-Vasme
After having breakfast early in the morning we will slowly start our trekking towards Vasme after spending one night in Gaikharka. On the route we can see the stunning view of waterfall in the route which takes almost 6 to 7 hours to reach Vasme from Gaikharka and spend one night in this village.
Day 11: Trek Vasme-Pangum
After having breakfast early in the morning we will slowly start our trekking towards Pangum after spending one night in Vasme. It takes almost 5 hours to reach Pangum from vasme which lies at the height of 3140 meter from the sea level and spend one night in this village.
Day 12: Trek Pangum-Painya
After having breakfast early in the morning we will slowly start our trekking towards Painya after spending one night in Pangum. There are so many tea houses on the top of the pass which takes almost 5 to 6 hours to reach Painya and spend one night in this place.
Day 13: Trek Painya-Lukla
After having breakfast we will start our trekking come downward to the lukla after spending one night in the Painya. It takes almost 4 to 5 hours to reach lukla from the Painya which is at the height 2850 meter from the sea level and spend overnight in lukla.
Day 14: fly Lukla-Kathmandu
We will come back to Kathmandu valley by flying from the lukla airport. After reaching in the Kathmandu valley you will transfer to the hotel and take some rest and evening walk in the Thamel bazaar.
Day 15: Departure to Airport
We will proudly drop you to the airport to catch your flight back to your home.
- Airport / Hotel / Airport pick up and Drop by private car/van/bus.
- Hotel In Kathmandu: 2 Nights standard accommodation in Katmandu. The hotel is very clean, 24 hour hot shower, TV, free WI-FI and best location in Thamel city center.
- You’re Meal in During the Trekking as Your standard meals (3 times a day Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner).
- All Trekking Permit and Paper work as National Park and Trekkers' Information Management System (TIMS) Permit.
- All Ground transportation and Local Domestic Air Flight both way
- Accommodation in Trekking: All accommodations in lodge/tea houses during the treks.
- Trekking Guide: An experienced, helpful, friendly and English speaking Trekking Guide. His well- paid salary, meals, accommodation insurance etc.
- Trekking Porter: porters (1 porter for 2 peoples). Salary, Food, Drinks, Accommodation, Transportation.
- Two nights standard accommodation in Pokhara, The hotel is nearby lake, you can enjoy Mountain View and Fewa lakes from roof of the hotel.
- Arrangement of Emergency Helicopter service which will be paid by your Travel insurance company.
- Medical supplies (first aid kit will be available).
- All government taxes.
- Service charge.
- Meals and Accommodation in Kathmandu and Pokhara
- Deserts (cakes, bakes and pies)
- Additional size of Pots Hot Drinks
- Bottled drinks
- Boiled water
- Electronic device re-charge
- Hot shower
- On the trekking Wi- Fi
- Personal expenses any type
- Travel insurance and evacuation insurance
- Tipping for Guide and Porter
There are many type of multiple trekking routes and selected depend on high altitude and Necessary Equipment. but all list Items area here.
- Tent (necessary for treks with camping)
- Sleeping bag (–15° bag will suffice on most treks)*
- Sleeping pad
- Silk liner
- Backpack (size depends on whether or not you have porters)
- Hiking boots* (break them in beforehand)
- Camp shoes (your reward after a long day)
- Wool socks (bring a few pairs of varying thickness)
- Lightweight trekking pants
- Trekking shorts
- T-Shirts (lightweight wool is great)
- Long underwear/Wool thermals
- Waterproof jacket and pants
- Heavyweight pants for high elevations (also good for camp)
- Heavy down jacket (can be rented in Kathmandu)
- Winter hat
- Winter gloves
- Water purification (pump, tablets, or Steris Pen; bring from home)
- Water bottles (at least 3 liters total capacity)
- Baseball cap (the sun is strong at all elevations)
- Hiking poles (lessen the impact on your joints)
- Sunglasses (essential when you cross snow line)
- Head lamp with extra batteries
- Reading materials (Kindle may be best)
- Journal and pens
- Camera with extra batteries
- Day pack (for your rain jacket, snacks, camera, etc.)
- Heavy-duty duffle bag (preferred by porters)
- Gators (many people wear them but they are not mandatory)
- Sun screen
- Hand sanitizer
- Toiletries (toothbrush, toothpaste, deodorant, floss, etc.)
- Biodegradable bar soap
- Face/body wipes
- Biodegradable washing liquid
- Throat lozenges, lip balm
- Medications (Ibuprofen, others if necessary)
- Duct tape (fixes just about everything, at least temporarily. To avoid carrying an entire roll wraps the desired amount around a pencil)
- First aid kit (with moleskin for blisters)
- Extra passport photos and photocopies of your passport
According to actual official Itinerary and cost if any thing will adding date or staff, or condition bad weather take helicopter, Rescue about these thing the price will be adding.
If you have any more day extra we will organized different type of Activities as Mountain Flight, Helicopter, Jungle Safari, River Rafting, Bungee Jump, and Many other programs.